The new What Made You Smile Today thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Really, er, how so? :eek:
For several weeks, there was a prolonged delay in the forum index fully loading all of its content (MCR, members online, latest content, etc.); but now, that issue appears to have finally been resolved, and the index loads as it should, with no delay or anything.

Any Del

Reaction score
So after a brief hiatus since March 2020 I finally went back to the Paley Center of Media during its grand re-opening. I gotta say it felt GREAT to go back there again! They were doing their PaleyLand Christmas exhibition as they always do and I ran into a certain someone that all of you might be familiar with :wink::

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So forgot to share this, but Sunday night I got to have a one on one with English dub anime voice actress Meghan Hollingshead, best known as Nurse Joy in the OG English Pokémon, the first English Mai Valentine in Yu-Gi-Oh, Shizune in Naruto, Rangiku Matsumoto in Bleach, etc. Definitely a fun woman to talk to.

But there’s even more….. I was featured in her collage photo of her fan interactions uploaded on her social media accounts and I was also tagged! 😍 Definitely made my day!