The new What Made You Smile Today thread

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
My family spent the afternoon yesterday as an early birthday lunch. Great meal with the usual special favorites to go with a mess of Mom's barbecue ribs. Even my niece got in on the act helping her uncle blow out the candles on the ice cream cake.
And today, while listening to MCR I got my #1 sentimental cherished song, the full original version of A True Blue Miracle. Today's been a good day. :smile: :batty: :zany:

Any Del

Reaction score
Forgot to mention but on Friday December 17th and yesterday I watched Spider-Man: No Way Home!

SPECTACULAR FILM!
P.S: If you plan to see it bring some tissues with you.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As it turns out, my health insurance plan is a Limited Indemnity plan, so apparently, there are certain healthcares services that they won't actually cover, such as diagnostic lab (blood work and the like) . . . which nobody explained to me when I was sold this plan in the first place almost two years ago.

However, my provider was able to enroll me in an additional plan - at no extra cost to me - that helps with discounts for a variety of healthcare services, including those that my current insurance won't cover, so that's nice.