The new What Made You Smile Today thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I gotta be honest, this day started off pretty ****** for me, but that soon quickly changed since I knew I had something to look forward to tonight..... and that was a one on one video chat with voice actress Grey Delisle-Griffin! Definitely one of the biggest sweethearts I’ve met and she has such a great sense of humor! Here’s our video chat:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I would definitely describe Grey as someone who's a sweet and salty combo: she definitely seems like an overall sweetheart, as many people have said when they met her; but if you've seen her on Twitter and Instagram, she definitely has a salty sense of humor, and is not shy about it, lol.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
So I gotta be honest, this day started off pretty ****** for me, but that soon quickly changed since I knew I had something to look forward to tonight..... and that was a one on one video chat with voice actress Grey Delisle-Griffin! Definitely one of the biggest sweethearts I’ve met and she has such a great sense of humor! Here’s our video chat:

I would definitely describe Grey as someone who's a sweet and salty combo: she definitely seems like an overall sweetheart, as many people have said when they met her; but if you've seen her on Twitter and Instagram, she definitely has a salty sense of humor, and is not shy about it, lol.
I recommend the both of you to check out the Twisted Toonz panel of voice actors reading the script for the Breakfast Club. Grey makes some great jokes in it, and Jess Harnell brings out a Wakko puppet when he reads as Wakko. You don't have to have seen Breakfast Club to find it entertaining. The script reading starts at 10:41.

Any Del

Reaction score
Meeting Grey Delisle Griffin for the first time and talking about Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi and some voice acting advice! Had a rough morning myself but my mood from this morning changed when I was talking with Grey! @LittleJerry92 is a GGRRRREAT Salty Samaritan for giving me the opportunity of meeting her! :wink:

And...Grey even congratulated me on my artistic skills of the drawing I made of Yumi and one of my tv pitch project characters! SCORE!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I found a super adorable puppet that I'm planning on asking my parents for as a birthday gift (which is coming up in only a few weeks).

My idea is to make a YouTube vlog starring her. I recently discovered the British puppet character Hartley Hare from a show called Pipkins and fell in love with him. Something about that character just makes me laugh really hard. She would be a subversive parody of Hartley aimed more towards adults. You know, the kind of affectionate parody that isn't making fun of something as much as it is simply paying homage to it in a lighthearted way. I have chosen to give her the name Sarah (after one of my favorite characters from Fear The Walking Dead). I also adore the idea of a puppet show with a female protagonist because you don't see many of those (I can only think of three off hand those being Eureeka's Castle, Allegra's Window, and Wimzie's House).

if I do end up getting that puppet and making a YouTube series out of her, I highly doubt she'll become the next Jeffy or anything like that but I'd be having fun and that's all that really matters.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I look forward to seeing your project progress, Flaky. It sounds amazing.
As for what made me smile today, MikaelaMuppet, who followed seemingly every member of MC Forums except me for the longest time, is now following me. Now I don’t feel excluded.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I look forward to seeing your project progress, Flaky. It sounds amazing.
As for what made me smile today, MikaelaMuppet, who followed seemingly every member of MC Forums except me for the longest time, is now following me. Now I don’t feel excluded.
Yes, but I did unfollow a lot of inactive members who are no longer on the site anymore though.