The new What Made You Smile Today thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My LittleJerryFan92 channel is now 14 years old!

Honestly the fact that I even still have the channel to this day is a miracle. It got unfairly suspended in the summer of 2008 (mind you for reasons I had two community guideline strikes, and a copyright take down of a Little Jerry village people mashup music video, now long gone, ended up making it a third strike when YouTube’s “three strikes and you’re out” policy was broken as ****, and community guidelines and copyright strikes just blended together, so really it was suspended from a strike glitch), until I managed to reopen it at the beginning of 2009. I can’t tell you how lucky I was that YouTube actually listened to that. Gone for sixth months at that but arised. Then in the summer of 2019 my account almost got terminated again from two copyright strikes by Sesame Workshop for uploading the behind the streets documentary, but thankfully for three months nothing happened and the strikes expired.

Who knows how much longer this channel will last. The fact that it’s still up and running 14 years later is honestly unbelievable!

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
My LittleJerryFan92 channel is now 14 years old!

Honestly the fact that I even still have the channel to this day is a miracle. It got unfairly suspended in the summer of 2008 (mind you for reasons I had two community guideline strikes, and a copyright take down of a Little Jerry village people mashup music video, now long gone, ended up making it a third strike when YouTube’s “three strikes and you’re out” policy was broken as ****, and community guidelines and copyright strikes just blended together, so really it was suspended from a strike glitch), until I managed to reopen it at the beginning of 2009. I can’t tell you how lucky I was that YouTube actually listened to that. Gone for sixth months at that but arised. Then in the summer of 2019 my account almost got terminated again from two copyright strikes by Sesame Workshop for uploading the behind the streets documentary, but thankfully for three months nothing happened and the strikes expired.

Who knows how much longer this channel will last. The fact that it’s still up and running 14 years later is honestly unbelievable!
Congratulations. I remember spending a lot of time as a kid watching SST clips on your channel (as well as a few others). Can’t believe it’s been this long.
I don’t know how much this’ll mean, but you were my favorite YouTuber as a kid.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh, I’m glad to hear that, thank you! I always enjoy uploading clips that aren’t publicly available yet, or at the very least could always use an upgrade.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It makes me smile whenever I come across any of your gems.. just yesterday I enjoyed “The World’s Greatest Counter” where Ernie tortures Bert. Maybe soon we’ll see the complete version with Bert freaking out at the end. In English. It’s hilarious now, but when I was little, seeing Bert banging his head and then come running at you screaming, was intense.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I have my hopes we’ll get to see the complete version someday.... unfortunately, I don’t think the clip made it into the 80s era when vcrs became a thing, so sadly, this is a clip that is entirely held under the hands of Sesame Workshop

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It still amazes me how long that clip was in circulation. I can understand the Workshop’s rationale for chopping off the last ten seconds.
But then new viewers are left wondering why it stops right there. Yes, I know how it ends, I lived through it. But it’s no worse than dozens of other Sesame bits that scared me.
Funny, most of them involved monsters being performed by Frank.
Deep down, he might’ve gotten some perverse pleasure in knowing he gave kids nightmares. Frank, you bum!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, I stand corrected, the last time it ever aired was episode 1673. So we’ll be lucky if someone even taped that episode assuming VCR’s were even a thing by ‘82.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Found five bucks just laying on the ground! Not uncommon for me to find various different coins (pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters), but this was the first time in my life I ever found a paper bill laying on the ground - and a fiver at that.