The new What Made You Smile Today thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So this is old now, but I do want to mention this.

I’ll let this page speak for itself, but I’m so happy and grateful we got (what appears to be) complete screen grabs of what was filmed from the infamous cancelled season 2 episode of Thomas and Friends “The Missing Coach” (which was initially planned as Donald and Douglas’ introduction episode):

I honestly would have never guessed the opening to “Saved from Scrap” was actually the opening to this episode. I can see why it was cancelled though, given the fact that the combination of the og first two stories “Hullo, Twins!” and “The Missing Coach” from the RWS books combined into one 4:30 episode left out some details and could bring in some plot holes. Still though, it’s a shame it got scrapped, because it would have given a much better introduction than “Breakvan” did.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Alex, it’s great to see you back.
That makes my day, on top of the fact today is the perfect fall day. Not too cold, not too warm, leaves so colorful, nice breeze off the lake. Steelers winning (if they beat the Titans, they’ll be 6-0).
This is the day the Lord has made.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
MCR seems to be playing all my favorite songs. First Furry Happy Monsters and now Me and Julio.