The new What Made You Smile Today thread

mariolover

Reaction score
One of my college friends wants to go to Buffalo Wild Wings with me, just me and her! This could be a one time thing, or it could turn into something much bigger. There's hope for a future girlfriend.........

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
One of my college friends wants to go to Buffalo Wild Wings with me, just me and her! This could be a one time thing, or it could turn into something much bigger. There's hope for a future girlfriend.........
I went to Buffalo Wild Wings last week myself!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
On this day in 2000, my wife Sharon said “I do” and we were hitched.

She’s been by my side through several moves, job changes, more times in the hospital than I can count, three car accidents, and a hurricane or two.

But we also had some wonderful trips to Nashville, Niagara Falls, Disney World, and three Jimmy Buffett concerts.

Here’s to another 20 years as Mister and Missus.

mariolover

Reaction score
I know I said in my vlog on Saturday that Calvin wasn’t doing any clubs, but I was mistaken! They are still doing them virtually!

I went to the cokes and clubs (Which is a no-annual event where you check out clubs and drink coke) meeting for the pro life club on Microsoft teams yesterday!

I am also planning on joining the Gay Straight Alliance (which probably shocks you guys given my stance on gay marriage and that I am a right wing conservative), Calvin Interfaith Alliance, and Dance Marathon.

Last edited:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
i have a really good shot at getting a job. while im not entirely thrilled about the prospect of being a full time teacher, a job is a job and it will help me work off some loans.

Besides that, they are going to re-release the scott pilgrim game and I AM HYPED. I thought that game was lost to the sands of time but no and it will even be on PC this time!