The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Any Del

Reaction score
Finally got the movie "Teen Titans Go! vs Teen Titans" for Bluray-DVD! Man that movie was PHENOMENAL! The way they executed the OG Titans and the GO Titans was great!
Some of the songs in that movie started having me grow on the show "Teen Titans Go!" 😁
Especially this song:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Last night we had dinner at a friend's house, and they just got a 7 -week-old kitten. A few black and brown spots
On her back, white belly and paws. Named Rosie. I was the first new one to hold her. Instant purrs. Tiny little "Mew!" Practically spent the whole night on my lap. She climbed on the couch and said hello to everybody, but came back to me. So now I'm the kitty's godfather. 😺 Sweetest thing in the world.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't watch the game last night, but Baltimore beatdown the New England Patriots thanks to the play of quarterback Lamar "Bones" Jackson.
Why do I call him that? Because we need more allowance, *insert yodel chant*, we need more allowance, why, because we do.

And if you get both those references correctly, you win three...
:insatiable: What the heck, four boxes of oatmeal raisin cookies! Or chocolate chippy cookies.