The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Any Del

Reaction score
Twitter in a nutshell:

Tweet one: I don't like people who eat chocolate! That's offensive!
Tweet two: Stop eating chocolate! You're offending me!

Tweet three: YOU AIN'T MY DADDY! Is there a LLAAAWWW that says eating chocolate is a crime!??? *Plays "Candy Man" by Sammy Davis Jr*

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I saw Jimmy Buffett tonight. Mr.Caribbean Amphibian . At 72, he still plays over a hundred shows a year selling venues out.My wife and I were decked out for the occasion with grass skirts, flowers in our hair,the tailgate party was as fun as the show.

Any Del

Reaction score
Went to the Marriott Marquis hotel around Times Square and I met VIC MIGNOGNA!!!!!!!!! ::excited::excited::excited:
Very energetic, wise, inspiring, funny and down to Earth person! Anyone that plans to meet him someday, you won't regret it! :wink: BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! :Flirt: :smile:

He also gave me some life advice for my career! :big_grin:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I went to Terfficon yesterday, and I wanted to share my pictures but MC was being a bihh (short term for b*tch) and wouldn’t let me share them. Seems to be working now though. None the less, I’m very happy to have had the chance to meet more of my favorite voice actors and childhood heroes!

I started my day off by meeting Mailie Flanagan, who’s best known as the English voice of Naruto Uzumaki in Naruto/Shippuden/Boruto. She was super sweet and friendly and very supportive of my story when I brought up my similar story of being hated by everyone in public school like Naruto being feared/hated because of the nine tails inside of him (she hears that from a lot of her fans, too. :stick_out_tongue:) getting to do the shadow clone jutsu with her was also fun!

I then went over to the line to meet Phil Lamarr, best known as Wilt in Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, Hermès in Futurama, Ollie in Family Guy, Samurai Jack, Static Shock, etc, and definitely enjoyed my time with him. Very down to earth and outgoing and felt flattered when I mentioned that he was in my top 10 voice actors. He was also very supportive of my journey to become a voice actor myself.

Next up, I had the chance to meet Jess Harnell, who’s best known as Wakko in Animaniacs, Crash Bandicoot in The Wrath of Cortex, Captain Hero in Drawn Together, and so fourth, and this was probably my favorite experience at the con. He was just so full of energy and very talkative, too. He even loved that I brought up how Wakko was my favorite of the Animaniacs trio and my own Wakko impression. :stick_out_tongue:

And last, but certainly not least, I met Maurice Lamarche, best known as Brain in Pinky and the Brain, Big Bob Pataki in Hey Arnold, Kif in Futurama, Yosemite Sam, and so on. Definitely one of the nicest guys i’ve met and we were even joking around in his Kif voice as he was signing the Kif picture. He was also encouraging on my journey to be a voice actor.

Definitely enjoyed meeting them all, and if they’re at a local con near you, go and meet them. You won’t regret it.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
So I went to Terfficon yesterday, and I wanted to share my pictures but MC was being a bihh (short term for b*tch) and wouldn’t let me share them. Seems to be working now though. None the less, I’m very happy to have had the chance to meet more of my favorite voice actors and childhood heroes!

I started my day off by meeting Mailie Flanagan, who’s best known as the English voice of Naruto Uzumaki in Naruto/Shippuden/Boruto. She was super sweet and friendly and very supportive of my story when I brought up my similar story of being hated by everyone in public school like Naruto being feared/hated because of the nine tails inside of him (she hears that from a lot of her fans, too. :stick_out_tongue:) getting to do the shadow clone jutsu with her was also fun!

I then went over to the line to meet Phil Lamarr, best known as Wilt in Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, Hermès in Futurama, Ollie in Family Guy, Samurai Jack, Static Shock, etc, and definitely enjoyed my time with him. Very down to earth and outgoing and felt flattered when I mentioned that he was in my top 10 voice actors. He was also very supportive of my journey to become a voice actor myself.

Next up, I had the chance to meet Jess Harnell, who’s best known as Wakko in Animaniacs, Crash Bandicoot in The Wrath of Cortex, Captain Hero in Drawn Together, and so fourth, and this was probably my favorite experience at the con. He was just so full of energy and very talkative, too. He even loved that I brought up how Wakko was my favorite of the Animaniacs trio and my own Wakko impression. :stick_out_tongue:

And last, but certainly not least, I met Maurice Lamarche, best known as Brain in Pinky and the Brain, Big Bob Pataki in Hey Arnold, Kif in Futurama, Yosemite Sam, and so on. Definitely one of the nicest guys i’ve met and we were even joking around in his Kif voice as he was signing the Kif picture. He was also encouraging on my journey to be a voice actor.

Definitely enjoyed meeting them all, and if they’re at a local con near you, go and meet them. You won’t regret it.
Jess Harnell's hair is as long as mine. If he never did anything but Wakko, he'd still be a superstar to me.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

Awesome pictures!