The new What Made You Smile Today thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Look what I just found on YouTube!

I've been trying to remember what this was for months now as well, and I finally found it at last.

Didn’t even know this was on Sesame Street's YouTube channel since 2010.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
One neat thing, and it doesn't cost anything. Listening to the birds singing. Can't beat it.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Just giving a shout out to Rodney Dangerfield. The comic who made a career out of getting no respect, his act never got old. In the 80s Rodney ruled with his trilogy "Caddyshack", "Back to School", and his masterpiece "Easy Money".
Two of his biggest gifts as a comic, on1)e knew how to handle hecklers. Try as they might, he put them in their place.
2) he gave so many young comics their big break, and they became household names: Sam Kinison, Andrew Dice Clay, Roseanne Barr, Jerry Seinfeld, Tim Allen, and Ray Romano all are in Rodney's debt.Thanks for all the laughs, Rodney. You got my respect and then some.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I found something else for my Sesame Street collection. I got the old poppin pals toy

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Moved into my new house a few weeks back, but even happier I'm getting a ton of crap out of storage and getting rid of it.
It's unbelievable how much stuff piles up over the years, and how liberating it is to let it go.