The new What Made You Smile Today thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
This week our church has Vacation Bible School. My wife has the kids doing arts and crafts, NFL I help out. Today we were tracing their hands on cardboard and one kid said, "You're OLD!!!" I asked how old you think I am? Without missing a beat, he yelled "SIX HUNDRED!!!"
Close enough.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Your church is having VBS a little late in the summer isn't it?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It's always been the second week in July. We get quite a good turnout, and it's free.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
We have ours around now because in New Jersey, kids are in school until the end of June. Then they go back first week in September.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Did a bit of moving clothes and other knickknacks from my current room to my new room here at home.
Was pleasantly surprised that Disney XD aired TNBC this afternoon which I watched. Though I shouldn't be that surprised since we're in what TV likes to call "Cryptmas in Ghoul-ly".
Mom made an excellent pumpkin soup to go with chickenwings and ducsel stuffed shrooms for dinner.

All in all a good day, hope tomorrow turns out aright as well. :smile:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I've been going to dialysis since December.Three times a week, four hours at a time. Today I find out I only need three hours a session. My kidneys are slowly getting stronger. This is a huge deal.
Thank you Lord for your healing hand. Again. Amen.