The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Any Del

Reaction score
No, it wasfull blown. I was bleeding out of my brain, and that gave me the worst headaches I ever had. It hurt so bad I couldn't see. When I woke up in the hospital, all I could see was shadows. My biggest fear was I was going blind. A few days later I got my sight back, but for a while I was scared shirtless.
I recovered from my stroke, thankfully no paralysis, no slurred speech, so God's healing hand was on me again.
Greatest role model ever! :smile: I'm glad your alright too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, it wasfull blown. I was bleeding out of my brain, and that gave me the worst headaches I ever had. It hurt so bad I couldn't see. When I woke up in the hospital, all I could see was shadows. My biggest fear was I was going blind. A few days later I got my sight back, but for a while I was scared shirtless.
I recovered from my stroke, thankfully no paralysis, no slurred speech, so God's healing hand was on me again.
You remind me of a grizzled old war veteran who's lived through some real and actual hardships compared to what others may whine or complain about (yes, even me), yet still retains a sense of self-worth and perserverance.

I tip my Radar O'Reilly hat to you, good sir.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
You remind me of a grizzled old war veteran who's lived through some real and actual hardships compared to what others may whine or complain about (yes, even me), yet still retains a sense of self-worth and perserverance.

I tip my Radar O'Reilly hat to you, good sir.
I doubt Oliver Stone will make a movie out of my days fighting Viet Cong in the rice paddies, but having a stroke was scary stuff. Painful stuff. The medical roller coaster I've been on, I wouldn't want anybody to live with what I do.
But I still have a reason to get up in the morning, I still have a church family that cares so much, I got cool people like you, and I have my peace. Nothing and no one can take that away from me.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to seeing those old Steve D'Monster videos in their original speed! I was a little annoyed when those videos were reuploaded in 2014 sped up, because the audio became a little too high-pitched.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
So a while back I was ranting about how happy I was when I found all of the Sesame Street Treasury books at a rummage sale and since I was little I have had an almost complete set of The Sesame Street Library books (I still need volume 15) and at the thrift store I found the plastic Big Bird case that holds the books

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The 2014 reuploads weren't that great anyway, because they were digitized via Movie Maker, which, as we all know, isn't a great software for decent video editing. I completely redid the digital masters in Adobe Premiere over the past year, and I'm happy to say, they are on two different external sources to ensure multiple back-ups.

On a similar note, as I've mentioned before, I am planning a new Steve short that will be in a similar vein as that gym episode that was never finished, in that it will be a mostly pantomime short with a lot of visual and physical humor, with one specific running gag that's weaved throughout the short . . . it just relies on us actually getting some decent snowfall this winter, lol.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
you know @D'Snowth you should consider selling some Steve D'Monster DVD's, if you did I would definitely buy one