The new What Made You Smile Today thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I flat out refuse to eat ramen noodles now after suffering from high blood pressure for 3 years.

Flavor wise that stuff is nasty to begin with. (The packeged kind).

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Oh, speaking of that place, I actually tried a burger there for the first time.

Very disappointed.
Even my parents weren't thrilled when they first found out about it. Who would even get a burger there anyway when they are known for their wings?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Oh ramen... Fuzzygobo, you are one of the greatest role models in all of Muppet Central Forum. :smile:
Aw shucks. Just trying to make it on my own. Busted my butt, but it served me well for the rest of my life.
Kids (and most of you are kids to me), never be afraid of working hard. It will pay off for you.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Usually when you have a restaurant that specializes in something particular, the rest of their stuff that isn't that something particular tends to be sub-par. Like Burger King's chicken sandwiches are nothing to write home about.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Eh, haven’t been too impressed with the quality of their food period.

Even their milkshakes are pretty average.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Buffalo Wild Wings started out promising enough a few years back. There's one near me, and if there was a game on during football season, you couldn't get in the door.But the quality went downhill fast. Plus around here, they have competition from a chain called Cluck U Chicken,(I think their wings are better)so overall BWW is taking a beating