The new What Made You Smile Today thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It was. Technically, since it's after midnight, it was now yesterday. :stick_out_tongue: But danke!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not really . . . I had to take my dad to a doctor's appointment . . . not exactly nice, but I can look at it another way: he's never home on my birthday, so this was a first in a long, long time, so there's that.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Not really . . . I had to take my dad to a doctor's appointment . . . not exactly nice, but I can look at it another way: he's never home on my birthday, so this was a first in a long, long time, so there's that.
That’s nice you got to see your dad.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Somebody telling me that I was one of their role models.

Which also feels a little weird to be told that, because honestly, who am I? How am I even a role model?
Well, hey, you ARE the voice of Steve D’Monster. :wink:

What makes me happy today is that my first year of College is over.
Finally.
Congrats! Trust me, I know that frustrating feeling of college life. All that matters is you made it through.

Went to the Paley Center of Media today...
AMAZING experience! Saw #3976-3980, #3981, #3991, #4021 and #4026.

Also saw the exhibition of the 35 years of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and played on this virtual reality system! :smile:

I even went down to Van Courtland Park up in the Bronx and walked around for half hour! Beautiful experience!

Definitely would go back to the Center again! :big_grin:
Lucky you! I’ve always wanted to go there myself. I really want to see #0560

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Pizza from Papa Gino's for lunch, and the fact that we are getting new furniture.