The new What Made You Smile Today thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Abby Lee Miller from Dance Moms got arrested. Why am I happy about all of this to begin with? Because from the moment I first saw her, I knew that she was really mean and strict to all of the kids. Now hopefully, the show will be much different and I'm sure her replacement is way nicer to all of the girls.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Three day weekend. Tomorrow I will write, Saturday gardening, and family in town Sunday. Should all be fun.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Watching Rio 2. I can never have a bad day when I see Gabi the frog. She's one of those characters that never fails to cheer me up. She's just such a cute little frog diva who absolutely stole the show;I've never seen a better performance done by a formerly poisonous tree frog in my life. The only other character that consistently makes me smile and laugh aside from her is Ralph Wiggum from The Simpsons.
"Hi Lisa! Hi Supernintendo Chalmers! I'm learnding,". Never gets old, :smile:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I made a list when I was 10 of every cartoon crush I had up until that point. Dang, it was EXTREMELY LONG list for a 10 year old. It was over 10 pages worth of cartoon girl crushes. I swear that I had to have had a new one every day because there's no other way I could've had that many. I didn't even remember liking some of these characters. It certainly wasn't intended to be humorous, because it talked about the day I started liking those characters, why I liked them, etc. and it sounded very legit (especially because the ones I remember were exactly the way I remember them). Somebody call Atreyu and Falcor because this is a never ending list, am I right?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I ate out at a local restaurant called Jewel's (no relation to the blue macaw from the movie I mentioned two posts ago) with my parents and grandparents to celebrate Mother's Day. I also made a CD filled with songs I thought my mom would like, gave it to her, and guess what:she absolutely loved every single one of them! I feel good to have given my wonderful mother a happy mother's day. Now it's time to listen to that CD again. I can't stop listening to the Kristen Stewart version of Angel from Montgomery, who knew Bella Swan could sing, lol!