The new What Made You Smile Today thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Got a brief mention/shout-out in a video from a fellow YouTuber who's been putting up with a lot of crap from the powers-that-be with YouTube/Google, and other people out there ripping off his content and such.

AubreeMadison

Reaction score
We have our student government elections today and I handed out little notecards with Starburst candy taped to them that said "My heart will burst if you vote Aubree for Historian!" and they went over really well with my classmates so I think I've got a pretty good chance at winning. :smile:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
My sweetie today thanked me for "selling my precious bodily fluids" (I donate plasma 2x a week, most weeks). Of course now I have various rants from "Doctor Strangelove" going through my head!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
We have our student government elections today and I handed out little notecards with Starburst candy taped to them that said "My heart will burst if you vote Aubree for Historian!" and they went over really well with my classmates so I think I've got a pretty good chance at winning. :smile:
I hope you get the position.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The Season 32 Hurricane episodes of Sesame Street finally being back up on YouTube again.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Frankie Cordero and Ryan Dillon (or rather Ryan's puppet Caren Beige) were kind enough to give me a shout-out on the latest DillonGale Google Hangout. Skip to 33:51:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I've never been a fan of rhythm video games, but I kind of like Parappa. I guess it's because of the graphics or something:
This made me laugh SO hard the first time I saw it. I still smile always every time this sketch comes on.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This slightly edited Simpsons clip that is a sarcastic reference to Pokémon:
Wait a minute, did they make Ash say Digimon? Copyright issues I guess, lol.