The new What Made You Smile Today thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It was kind of easy; admittedly, John R. Dilworth has had a great influence on my overall art style, so I find his style easy to mimick (David Feiss and Danny Antonucci to lesser extents).

Any Del

Reaction score
One of the classmates from an advertising class I'm taking has a sister who is subbed to my main YouTube channel. Herself, her sister, nieces and nephews watch my Sesame Street videos.

Glad to hear people are enjoying classic Sesame Street episodes!

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I remember randomly coming across “Telephone Rock” by Little Jerry and the Monotones on YouTube back in June 2006 when I was 13 years old and then the rest was history with me re-living old SS clips..... I really miss the late 2000s YouTube days.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Got a new camera today!

Okay, technically it's an old/used camera, but it's one that I've been wanting for years, and is quite an upgrade from my current camera I've been using since 2015, which is pretty much bottom of the line for consumer Handycams; my "new" camera was once top of the line.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’d also like to mention I got some voice one on one coaching at the end of February for 75!

It’ll either be with Colleen O’Shaughnessy, Neil Kaplan or JB Blanc, I don’t know yet, but either way, got something to look forward to and can put on my resume. :big_grin:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Watching my Muppet Show Season 2 DVDs! Tonight I'm watching the episodes with Elton John, Lou Rawls, Julie Andrews, and Peter Sellers...four of the best episodes in my opinion.
Very late response but I was also watching the Season 2 DVD last night and have to agree wholeheartedly. I know season 3 is usually considered the best one for understandable reasons but season 2 is honestly my personal favorite. So many great guest stars and skits. Not to mention that the backstage plots take a much bigger focus than they did in the first season.