The new What Made You Smile Today thread

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Friday was the eighth anniversary of joining Muppet Central Forum! Maybe this post belongs in the "What made you feel old today" thread...

Anyway, thank you all for welcoming me here eight years ago, and thanks especially for liking and commenting on my Muppet Show and Sesame Street outlines. Next milestone: 2,000 posts. Hope to reach that by the end of the year.
Definitely enjoyed your company especially your ideas for action figures

cjd874

Reaction score
Definitely appreciate your company!
Same here, pal. You, D'Snowth, MuppetSpot, Oscarfan, Scarecroe, and Fuzzy Gobo are some of the only remaining members from way back in 2012, and we're all still here. This is the only online forum I've ever joined, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love having Any Del, Blue Frackle, Froggy Fool, Mikaela Muppet, Gorgon Heap, and the others here to talk about Muppets, gaming, pop culture, and the highs and lows of daily life.

I gotta say...I can't wait to reach 13K messages and 5K reactions...now THAT is an awesome accomplishment!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Same here, pal. You, D'Snowth, MuppetSpot, Oscarfan, Scarecroe, and Fuzzy Gobo are some of the only remaining members from way back in 2012, and we're all still here. This is the only online forum I've ever joined, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love having Any Del, Blue Frackle, Froggy Fool, Mikaela Muppet, Gorgon Heap, and the others here to talk about Muppets, gaming, pop culture, and the highs and lows of daily life.

I gotta say...I can't wait to reach 13K messages and 5K reactions...now THAT is an awesome accomplishment!
Thank you cjd874!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Got to see the original airing of NTV with the cut scenes in color, with some help from @hooperfan! I can now die happy in peace now that I don’t have to wait for WGBH to open up again to see it. Thanks so much!
Also, before anyone asks, out of respect to the clips he shares to the classic Sesame Street Facebook group, no, I will not be uploading this on YouTube, much as I love the song. I know in the past other folks have done that with clips he’s shared, but it turns out he’s not too keen on having the clips posted on there, so it will remain off limits unless we’re lucky to get 2071 released one day (be it hbo max or a leak of the episode, whatever). I ended up uploading a few clips Veston Bruno originally posted via downloading clips from the group he shared before he unlisted them, but I didn’t know the full story about what happened in regards to those original uploads until he explained it to me and I took them down. I apologize for the rambling but I know someone on here is going to ask if I’ll be posting it.