The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Katzi428

Reaction score
Sharon got Buffalo Mac and cheese, I got a BBQ chicken melt.
I'm jealous! (but just about you having Friendly's ...The nearest one to here is over an hour away ) Color me green w/envy!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Aw, don’t let the green-eyed devil get you. At least they’re doing what they can to stay in business. Only trouble is burgers and sandwiches travel well. I’ve cream, not so much.

cjd874

Reaction score
I remember going to Friendly's a few times with my family ('90s kid here). It was a ten-minute drive from our house. I think I usually ate a grilled cheese sandwich or slider, French fries, and ice cream. Looking at the online menu brings back memories of eating a Cone-head sundae with my brother.

To paraphrase Sir Paul McCartney, oh how I long for yesterday!

cjd874

Reaction score
I listened to the Tough Pigs "Cabin Fever" interviews with Dylan Postle and Brian Jay Jones, and they were really really amazing! Thanks to Joe and Ryan for the great interviews. Now it's time to listen to the ones with Katie Cook, Craig Shemin, and Christopher Cerf...

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I listened to the Tough Pigs "Cabin Fever" interviews with Dylan Postle and Brian Jay Jones, and they were really really amazing! Thanks to Joe and Ryan for the great interviews. Now it's time to listen to the ones with Katie Cook, Craig Shemin, and Christopher Cerf...
Christopher Cerf is an amazing guy. Had the pleasure of meeting him. He’s got some amazing stories. Happy viewing.

cjd874

Reaction score
Christopher Cerf is an amazing guy. Had the pleasure of meeting him. He’s got some amazing stories. Happy viewing.
I've said it before, but Chris Cerf was an AMAZING singer! I never get tired of hearing his lead vocals..."Count It Higher," "Exit," "Born to Add," "One Way," "Raise Your Hand," "Eight Balls of Fur," etc. All classic Sesame Street songs!

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I've said it before, but Chris Cerf was an AMAZING singer! I never get tired of hearing his lead vocals..."Count It Higher," "Exit," "Born to Add," "One Way," "Raise Your Hand," "Eight Balls of Fur," etc. All classic Sesame Street songs!
I hope one day, we get to hear his demo tracks

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Happy Memorial Day. On the surface, yes, it’s the beginning of summer, barbecues, hot dogs, people hitting the beach (why is beyond me. Yes it’s nice to be out in the sun, but the water is still cold. It really doesn’t warm up til the 4th of July).

But the idea is to remember everyone who served, and many died for our freedom. My sister is still with us, but she’s the only one in our family who actively served. She spent three years as a nurse in the Army Reserves, serving every other weekend.
She never had to see actual combat, but she would’ve gone in a heartbeat.