The new What Made You Smile Today thread

mariolover

Reaction score
Got a new kitty today!!!!! The one we got over Christmas died as I mentioned before.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Years ago when I went to Tennessee, I enjoyed shopping at Kroeger’s, and Piggly Wiggly (one of the first supermarket chains in this country).
I live here, and I know of absolutely no Piggly Wiggly in this entire state. Where was this?

We do, surprisingly have at least one White Castle that I know of - and, ironically, it's across the road from Krystal, in the town of Lebanon.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The Piggly Wiggly was somewhere between Goodletsville and I-40. I can’t remember the exact town. This was in 2012.
One thing you have that we don’t have up here, Wal Mart has a liquor section.
You also had Mellow Yellow (Coke’s version of Mountain Dew), which us Yankees wouldn’t have for another few years.
There is a Waffle House in Bethlehem, PA (probably as far north as they get), but it’s still over an hour drive from here.

mariolover

Reaction score
I can finally vote in November! I used to feel like not a very good citizen when I refused to vote, but now I can vote and finally feel like a good citizen for once in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a couple of opportunities to vote, but I was too lazy to take my chances! In the end I ended up being disappointed.

If you are old enough in November or whenever your next voting time is, please get out and vote!!!!! Trust me, you don't want to make the same mistake I did and end up feeling like a fool later. This is a great learning lesson for me and everyone else.

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
Last week, I purchased a Bear in the Big Blue House VHS Tape (Volume 1 if anyone’s wondering). Not only did it come 3 days early, the seller sent a free gift.

That’s not all though. I shared it on Instagram. And guess who liked it?

I think they like me or something, I don’t know :wink: