The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Basically just finding out not only did a once close friend I communicated quite frequently with in the Thomas community that I met on twitter last year unfollowed me (which that part I’m not upset on; no one owes me a follow) but basically ended up ghosting me.

I get no one owes you an explanation and all, but honestly I do hate being ghosted because I would rather talk things out if there’s an issue rather than feel like I have to go chasing after them to see what’s up because then it just increases stress and anxiety. But eh 🤷🏿‍♂️ Life goes on I guess. Just feels like a disappointing way to end a friendship, especially after one with tons of communication.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Maybe it’s a generation thing I’m not aware of, but what does it mean to be ghosted?
Maybe this did exist in my day and we called it something different.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Okay. Way back when, the parlance was you were ditched.
If it was a boyfriend/girlfriend, you were dumped.
Still sucks, especially if you still feel some emotional attachment. It’s worse if they go on Facebook or Twitter and start bashing you.
Hopefully it won’t come to that.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
No….. it hasn’t lead to that thankfully. I mean I have a good feeling I know why he chose to do so, but I’m not going to go chasing after him because I’m not that kind of person to do so when someone leaves my life. Just feels a bit disappointing it happened like that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
COVID taking out the human race as it has been these past two years is certainly bad enough, but now there's apparently a new virus outbreak in America right now that's killing bunnies! 😭

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I've been experiencing multiple "Just a moment... Checking your browser" messages, followed by multiple "This page will automatically refresh in 35 seconds" messages whenever I try accessing stories at fanfiction.net that keep cycling between the two to the point I get frustrated and just shutdown the browser window. :Grouchy:

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
SML’s new video on Tom Brady’s retirement.
Seeing Chef PP cry and nearly die over Tom’s retirement reminded me of how I felt when D’Snowth (and to a lesser extent LittleJerry92) left that same day (although not to the extent Junior and friends went to).

Last edited:

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Well, another new SML video dropped that had unfortunate interference with the Muppet fandom.
The newest video features character deaths as a major element, and I watched it right after I heard the news about Emilio Delgado.
Now I feel even worse than I already did.