The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
No, the orange on the counter that picks up kitchen objects, card eyes, a walnut nose, rubber band mouth, a mop head for hair, and bottle cap earrings. Then the lights dim, and she sings “Habanera” from Bizet’s opera Carmen.
So I’m told Kermit Love did the animation. Very smooth, but man, seeing this when you’re three years old is enough to freak you out.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Somebody on here privating all of their old videos that I had favorited as far back as 2008.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, you know what? It's not that this person (or others) privated their videos . . . I forgot, YouTube implemented this new system that all previously unlisted videos would be made private unless the uploader opted out of this. That would explain why there's suddenly a flurry of "Private Videos" in my favorites list.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Also in regards to the Carmen orange skit, I actually have no memory of seeing that one as a kid. I do know it made it into the around the corner era. Either way though….. yeah it was definitely a weird cartoon. Stop motion wasn’t always easy on the eyes for me.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I tried to make a thread for news on SST Season 52, but it turns out there was little to no information about it (and what I thought I knew is unconfirmed at best).

I wish that either I thought of this sooner, or April Fools Day came later, so I could make a prank press release instead.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My iPhone 8 is only 2 years old and I have to get the battery replaced already.

Last edited:

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Well, I hope you can get it replaced successfully. My old iPhone 6’s battery broke last year, and I had to replace it with an iPhone SE.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Thank you. I was originally going to get it replaced a few months ago, but I decided not to at the last minute.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Well, I found out today my cat has Hyperthyroidism and he has to take medication for the rest of his life. The vet noticed he lost weight from last time, he was 15 pounds now he’s 13.5 pounds. So the vet wanted to take blood to see what was going on and that’s how we found out.

As if that wasn’t enough, a dog arrived DOA at work today. Apparently he went to a “training kennel” where they use shock collars! The voltage was recently upped on the dog and they were using it the dog went unconscious and died! All because of a ******* shock collar! How and why did this place allow this to happen?! It’s completely ****** up! I’m against shock collars to begin with, but this?! This is unacceptable!! I hope that place gets shut down because now, they have blood on their hands. Everyone did their best to save him, but there was nothing anyone could do to bring him back and it was a 9 month old dog! That’s right, 9 MONTHS! I don’t know why the shock collar was needed in this case, but it’s just unforgivable that this happened! It made everyone sad and angry. People like this should never, ever work with animals at all! I hope the people responsible get arrested for animal cruelty!