The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Things were going really great today with my new classes until last period. When I walked in, there was another girl that I don't like already sitting down at one of the tables. At all. Now I am going to have to deal with her for a few months.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Things were going really great today with my new classes until last period. When I walked in, there was another girl that I don't like already sitting down at one of the tables. At all. Now I am going to have to deal with her for a few months.
just pretend that she is not there, if you don't bother her, then she won't bother you.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My neighbor is on the end of his life right now and he is going to die. :frown: :cry:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
That is SO sad, :cry:. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.
It really is. My dad got the phone call when we were on our way to Buffalo Wild Wings and I guess his condition worsened either yesterday or this morning.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
It really is. My dad got the phone call when we were on our way to Buffalo Wild Wings and I guess his condition worsened either yesterday or this morning.
That is extremely sad and I feel for his loved ones. Our neighbor lost her husband a few years ago as well, :cry:.