The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Thirty degrees above average today! It's in the 70s today! In February! I'm having to wear shorts! In February! Now I'm in a bad mood today!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I guess I was foolish to try to recapture lightning by trolling Facebook while Joe Scarborough was trending again today . . . because when I did that back in the summer - HOOOOOOOOOOO-HOO-HOO-HOO-WEE! THAT WAS A HOOT!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
A person that I know who goes to my high school recently got arrested for selling drugs.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My school blocks so much stuff on YouTube that it makes me sick and it's ridiculous.

This is what I got when I tried to watch an Are You Afraid Of The Dark video:

This video is restricted. Try signing in with a Google Apps account.

Sorry about that.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My school blocks so much stuff on YouTube that it makes me sick and it's ridiculous.

This is what I got when I tried to watch an Are You Afraid Of The Dark video:

This video is restricted. Try signing in with a Google Apps account.

Sorry about that.
That's ridiculous! Are You Afraid of the Dark isn't inappropriate in the least;parental controls are so strict nowadays.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
That's ridiculous! Are You Afraid of the Dark isn't inappropriate in the least;parental controls are so strict nowadays.
But the show is scary for younger kids though so that's why the videos may be blocked.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
My family. As always. What a complete waste of time they are. We were managing to have a half way decent night, but of course, they had to ruin it. They are incapable of enjoying life, they just slump along through it, making everyone else miserable in their path. I'm tired of bothering with them. I'm tired of caring. I'm done. This "family" is a failed experiment that never should have happened to begin with.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My family. As always. What a complete waste of time they are. We were managing to have a half way decent night, but of course, they had to ruin it. They are incapable of enjoying life, they just slump along through it, making everyone else miserable in their path. I'm tired of bothering with them. I'm tired of caring. I'm done. This "family" is a failed experiment that never should have happened to begin with.
Sorry to hear this is still happening to you. Sometimes, my family is like that as well.