The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For some reason, my ears are suddenly clogged, and none of those little tricks like yawning, swallowing, holding your nose and blowing are even helping. It's especially bad in my right ear - it feels like somebody poured mollasses or honey into my ear canal, and it's even causing some pressure and ringing in that ear.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's only gotten worse since I went to bed last night. I've been having issues with my ears running at night, which my doctor has said is usually a sign of allergies, so I figured they'd just run during the night and be cleared up this morning. No such luck.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Ear wax? Sometimes resting on a heating pad will loosen it up. Or the doctor can prescribe drops.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My pharmacist recommended some over-the-counter drops for me to try, so I'll see if that does anything.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My internet's been cut off for the time being, so here I am at the library trying to catch up on things. Because of COVID, they're only allowing one 1-hour session per visit . . . but, on the plus side, there's only two computers available in their entire computer station, so I have a little privacy without having to be concerned about other patrons trying to sneak peaks at whatever it is I'm doing online. I hope I can get the internet turned back on by next week, though.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It’s been quite a while since I’ve been to the library. Some libraries have a one-hour policy you can renew if there’s nobody else waiting to use the computer.
The library a block away from where I used to live, they had enough computers you could camp out there all day if you wanted to.
The only rule was to wear headphones.

But I never had to worry about people looking over my shoulder. Nobody gave two craps about what I was viewing.
Most of the time was on here (or clearing out my mailbox), and never had a hassle.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Since covid came about, I really miss going to the library. It was like one of my homes away from home. Very peaceful and theraputic. I’m taking complete advantage when I can come back in and relax.