The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For the first time ever, I forgot all about Canadian Thanksgiving this year . . . they'll probably need to revoke my Canadaphile cred.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
At least you save on cards having Canadian Thanksgiving falling on Columbus Day.
Or is it Indigenous Day now?
There's a movement afoot to eliminate Columbus Day, sincepeople feel he was a genocidal racist.
A lot of people on the island of Hispaniola (which is divided between the Dominican Republic and Haiti)died after Columbus landed, but not from genocide. But from exposure to European diseases.

History bears out the real genocidal killer was Cortez, who killfed off 2/3 the population of Mexico. Wiped the Aztecs, Toltecs and Mayans into dust.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Work sucked today. First of all, some of the dogs were driving me crazy then I had to stay for the rest of the day after working an early shift when it was originally supposed to end at 1:00 in the afternoon when one of my co-workers fell sick. I was really looking forward to going to a used bookstore and going out to eat with my family but then plans changed. I was upset and overwhelmed and ended up lashing out at my parents over text which made me feel even worse. It didn’t help that said dogs continued to drive me crazy and making me beyond exhausted.

It’s only now that I realized how selfish I was being. I cared more about what I wanted than me doing something for someone, now I feel terrible for it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just learned Steve's fur isn't being manufactured anymore . . . hope somebody else out there will start manufacturing lavender Mongolian faux fur in the foreseeable future, in the event that another puppet may need to be built.

I never even got to finish the legs and feet on the current puppet.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Stubbed my left foot into one of the chairs in the basement a little while ago. Yeeeeah, that hurt quite a bit.

Any Del

Reaction score
So, LittleJerry sent me this video on whay YouTube plans to do on December 10th..

This video just says it all on what made me frown... :frown:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
that is the ONLY video that I have seen talking about that, and scrolling down into the comments, it appears the video is completely false. If this was an actual issue, more videos would be popping up about it too, which they havent

I mean, we dont know what exactly youtube is planning, but dont blindly believe everything you see without doing research.