The New New Quote Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"What if I never meet any animals that Arthur and Daddy haven't already killed?" ~ D.W. Read

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yep, back in a Season 2 episode, "D.W.'s Deer Friend."

For context, they Reads went camping at D.W.'s insistance, and she wanted to meet wild animals, but her first encounter was such was a fish that Arthur and Mr. Read had caught and were going to eat for dinner . . . instead, they held a funeral for it because D.W. was upset over it being killed.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"My daughter just asked me to marry her and I had to gently explain to her that she doesn’t make enough money." ~ Grey DeLisle-Griffin

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
CBS reporter: So if Jim really understood the characters, you have been pretty critical of Disney for not sorta getting these characters.
Frank Oz: Not critical, it's weird. The trouble with print is they can't print tone, and my tone wasn't combative, my tone is hopeful and pleating. Because Disney really wants to do a good job, they're really doing the very best they can. The thing is what they don't understand is someone new can't just write for the Muppets. There are performers who have been with them for decades, and they're not being part of the process. Those people, Bill Barretta, Dave Goelz, they are brilliant, they know the soul, and I just wish they would be asked to be part of the creation, and that's what would make a success for Disney, really. So I have nothing against Disney, Jim wanted to go to Disney, absolutely.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
ROBBIE: Dad, Some jerk put a sign on your back.

EARL: It was Mr. Richfield, you kids called him enough names for one day.

ROBBIE: You're home now, can't you take it off?

EARL: it's covering an unsightly wound

--Dinosaurs: Baby Talk--

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
"So guys! What do you wanna do today!?"
-Junior at the beginning of pretty much every SML video.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Here's a funny one from Donkey Hodie:
"Yes, yes, now...uh, you see, something very important came up...my books! My books need a nap and I gotta tuck them in. They like a lullaby."
-Duck Duck

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
"Buy crypto, suckers!"
-Bill Cipher (during his recent surprising cameo on The Simpsons).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
SPACE GHOST: And now, here's a poem that Brak wrote!
BRAK: Hey! Onions make me gassy! I love to eat 'em though.