The New New Quote Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Rohail:

So you don’t have any full Sesame Street episodes ?

What about noggin episodes of play With Me Sesame & 123 Sesame Street Sesame Street unpaved

That’s too bad

Wait don’t you have like season 33 episodes I’m just asking but I always wanted season 33 episodes as a birthday gift

Exactly remember do de rubber duck song ?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Rohail continued:

But I’m still doing other things besides The Muppets stuff because full Episodes of Sesame Street needs time and so does play With Me Sesame

But I’ll be patience for those as always but I’m still doing other things besides Tv

I’ll be patience for those episodes I don’t have

Any Del

Reaction score
Patrick Star: So that's how its going to be huh? Boy if you don't answer my question I'll have Rohail and other Sesame Brats nag you until you drop to your knees and beg for mercy! I'll even go as far as to Rohail create an account on one of those stupid Muppet fan sites and nag everyone until you reconsider! I want ALL SS episodes from EVERWEY SEAS$ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I work at a gas station ya know! We autistic people have a frwee pass to do what every we pulease! I want Sesame Street episodes and I NEED IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Patrick Star: So that's how its going to be huh? Boy if you don't answer my question I'll have Rohail and other Sesame Brats nag you until you drop to your knees and beg for mercy! I'll even go as far as to Rohail create an account on one of those stupid Muppet fan sites and nag everyone until you reconsider! I want ALL SS episodes from EVERWEY SEAS$ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I work at a gas station ya know! We autistic people have a frwee pass to do what every we pulease! I want Sesame Street episodes and I NEED IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: