The New New Quote Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
"Now, Henry can see the new trees growing strong and tall, and the animals are coming back. Sometimes, everywhere is quiet, and other times, Henry can hear leaves rustling, or a bird's wing brushing the air. Often, he can hear the distant sound of children laughing, and always, he is happy here."

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Nah, but to be honest, I thought Awdry was kind of a hypocrite when he said that. There were other instances of engines breaking rule 55.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
*Jim sneaks up on an ice cream waitress named Mags, grabs her by the hips*
Mags: Hey, hands off, dirtbag!
Jim: Come on, Mags, why don't you just give me a try?
Mags: ....how old are you?
Jim: ....21.
Mags: 17 is more like it, right? Look, you may be tough, but I don't rock the cradle.... I'm old enough to be your older sister!
Jim: *sarcasticly* I like that! I've always wanted to make it with my older sister!
Mags: Can't you get it through your head? I DON'T want to see you!
Jim: Yeah, well, uh.... You're not gonna do any better in this town, baby.
Mags: I'm really sorry... But my religion with (I cannot make out what she's saying here unfortunately). *walks off*
Jim: Yeah, you're smart, aren't you? But you'll have it, and you will LOVE it!
*Jim looks around to see people looking at him*
Jim: What are you looking at?! Eat your ice cream! *Walks off frustrated*

cjd874

Reaction score
"You can't always write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say, so sometimes you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whipped cream."

---Frank Zappa

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
"I'm sorry to say that alot of little children are often late for school, because they wait to see Henry go by. They often see him pulling the express. He does it so well that Gordon is jealous. But that's another story...."