The New New Quote Thread

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
"Accountants analyze financial information, applying generally accepted accounting principles and procedures to the preparation of accurate and timely financial reports, including but not limited to, federal, state and municipal income tax returns. 3 blocks, you said?" David Rudman's portrayal of an accountant in episode 4426.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
"Accountants analyze financial information, applying generally accepted accounting principles and procedures to the preparation of accurate and timely financial reports, including but not limited to, federal, state and municipal income tax returns. 3 blocks, you said?" David Rudman's portrayal of an accountant in episode 4426.
I almost cracked up during that scene!! Plus the reactions on everybody else's faces were priceless!!:smile:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I almost cracked up during that scene!! Plus the reactions on everybody else's faces were priceless!!:smile:
Great scene. Here's another quote from Phil Vischer, the creator of VeggieTales: "I was a young parent in the days of Barney the Dinosaur. Barney the Dinosaur was universally despised by my generation. Our kids liked it, cause our kids didn't know you weren't supposed to act like that. Our kids didn't know you were supposed to be sarcastic. They hadn't learned sarcasm yet. You have to be hurt before you learn sarcasm. They just saw Barney the Dinosaur who just said I love you, you love me, we're a happy family. Who doesn't like that, I guess, but we didn't trust the guy. Cause if you're that genuine and that purple, something's obviously wrong with you."

cjd874

Reaction score
:wisdom:: "Goodbye, everyone! I'm off to find the Phoenix!"
:super:: "I thought Phoenix was in Arizona…"

(Sesame Street special: Big Bird in China, 1983)

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Since it's December...

:fanatic:: -gasps- I knew it, I knew it - you're real!!

Santa: Of course I am, Walter!! You've got Santa in your heart, and Santa in your home.

:fanatic:: So...so Santa's my homie??

S: Yeah...I'm your homie.

Lol. I always skip to this scene whenever I'm in the mood of watching the music video. XD

cjd874

Reaction score
Kermit: He did it! Jack jumped OVER the candlestick!
Jack: Jack also broke every bone in his body, frog!
Kermit: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that…
Jack: Yeah, I'm gonna sue Mother Goose for that…that's some heavy action, baby.

Sesame Street, "News Flash: Jack Be Nimble"

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Bloo: Find, I cut a hole through your pants because, I was dare to.
Mac: Well, i can't get mad at you for lying but, do you know what you?
Bloo: Uh

Eyeball

Reaction score
Ronan: Citizens of Xandar, behold your guardians of the galaxy! What fruit have they wrought?
Star lord: [dancing] Ooh, child, things are gonna get easier. Ooh child, things will get brighter. You listen to these words. Ooh child, things are gonna get easier. Ooh child things'll get brighter. Then bring it down hard! Someday...
Ronan: What are you doing?
Star lord: Dance-off, bro. Me and you.