The New Muppet Show Outlines

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
hey kathy26. thank you for the honest answer, and i liked the tracy morgan outline. bringing back the frackles is a nice touch.

here is one, though its not the one you requested. i'll work on that one later

Episode 25 Frankie Muniz
Cold Opening
: Frankie Muniz is at the show, undercover as Cody Banks, undercover as Frankie Muniz, but tells Scooter not to tell, then wipes his memory with something that resembles the thing in Men In Black that erases peoples memories.
Horn Gag: A bass note comes out of the horn
Opening Number: a lot of the dogs sing “Dog Calypso” (a parody of “Pig Colypso”
Sketch: “Cody Banks” in “The Case of the Missing Ernie”: Ernie gets “Cody” to play “Journey to Ernie,” and hides behind something that starts with a “G” (which turns out to be Gobo)
Song: Emmet Otter and his Jug Band sings BBQ
UK Spot: Today in Elvis History: The Elvis’ make the first movie in recorded history. Lip-syncing to a song, but there’s no sound.
Sketch: A “Malcom in the Middle” parody, with Frankie as the middle kid, Sal as the youngest, Johnny Fiama as the oldest, and Mama Fiama as the mom.
Talk Spot: “Cody” revels he is really Frankie Muniz to Kermit.
Closing Number: The Electric Mayhem and Frankie sings “Your Not The Boss of Me Now”
Goodnights: Frankie, Kermit, Floyd, Johnny, Sal, Ernie, Gobo, and Emmet Otter

How was that?

kathy26

Reaction score
that was good Outline oh before i do another outline im going to put a another tms outline this time all the guest stars are from season 1,5 and is only for pug lover ok so request to pug lover ok?

kathy26

Reaction score
The old muppet show outline from season 1to season 5 for pug lover only

Pug lover can you do a muppet show outline with Ray Stevens as the guest star and it takes place in the fifth season please?

kathy26

Reaction score
colby can you do a anniversey muppet show live with all the guest stars that you and i did for the new muppet show and all the muppets including Steven wear tuxedos and all the guest stars and muppets including sing Just One person for the Finale please?

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Just to let you know,I might be absent for a little while until I get my computer fixed.
After that I'll do a season five outline for Ray Stevens.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Take Care Pug Lover
The anniversey show will have to wait a while, i want to finish this season i have going on first, and then, like the best of, it will be the second season "Special Show" if you will. so heres another outline:

Episode 26: Jerry Mathers
Cold Opening: Scooter finds the wrong “Beaver” in Jerry’s room. The beaver happily munches on the table.
Horn Gag: A chainsaw noise comes out of Gonzo’s horn.
Opening Number: Annie Sue sings “Tico Tico” with Droop, Link, Sam, Ojo, Tutter and Boober
Sketch: At The Dance: Pool Jokes. Couples include:
Kermit with Miss Piggy , Telly with Rosita , Floyd with Janice, Link with Anne Sue
Wembley with Tosh, and Elmo with Abby.
Song: Jerry sings “Don’t ‘Cha Cry”
UK Spot: Domby and Kit sing there version of “But I Like You” from Sesame Street
Sketch: Vets Hospital: Annie Sue is the patient
Talk Spot: Kermit talks to Jerry about “Leave it to Beaver” and why he’s not a real beaver.
Closing Number: Jerry sings a melody of his favorite Muppet songs:
“Mana mana” with the Snowths
“Bein’ Green” with Kermit
“Dee Dee Dee” with Ernie
“Wemblin’ Song” with Wembly
& “Where the River Meets the Sea” with Emmet Otter
Goodnights: Jerry, Kermit, Floyd, Tosh, Wembly, Muppet Beaver, and Annie Sue.

How was that?
By the way, i am not currently taking requests at this moment, because i still have other ideas. thank you and i'll let you know when i will take requests agian, happy writing.

kathy26

Reaction score
oh come on please write more after i finish this outline please?

Chris Kattan
Cold Opening:Scooter Sees Chris doing his Mango Character
Horn Gag:Balls fly out gonzo's horn
Opening Number:Miss Piggy Sings Mad about the Frog
Sketch:Chris plays Mr Peepers in a jungle set
Sketch:Vet's Hospital
Uk Spot:Steven and Treelo Sing Personally
Talk Spot:Kermit talks to chris
Closing Sketch:Chris Plays Suel Forrester Trying To Teach with Steven,Treelo,Floyd,Nigel,Scooter,And Elmo as the students
Goodnights:Chris,Kermit,Steven,Treelo,Miss Piggy,Floyd,And Quongo

The next guest is Alexa Vega And Make Sure You put Steven in this outline Because Kermit Is going on vacation for a week and needs Steven To host the show while he is away It's ok to use the character all right with Songs Included When I Grow Too Old to Dream for the Closing Number Take Ten Terrific Girls For The Opening Number And At the dance but listed the couples dancing

What Do You Think?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Wow, Chris Kattan was unexpected. that was a good outline kathy26,.
I never said I'd stop writing kathy26, i'm just saying i'm not doing requests right now.

Episode 27: Dylan and Cole Spouse
Cold Opening
: Scooter gets confused on who’s who.
Horn Gag: Double Gonzo’s blow there horns
Opening Number: The Jug Band sing Joe Nichols’ Size Matters (Someday)
Sketch: Vets Hospital: Pip is the patient as a worried Pop looks on.
Song: Dylan and Cole sing the “This is the Suite Life”
UK Spot: Domby and Kit sing “Sing After Me”
Sketch: Beat the Time: Guy Smiley has Oscar find three things that rhyme with Ash. Oscar finds a man with a Rash, a Sash, and Trash
Talk Spot: Kermit talks Dylan and Cole on what it’s like to be twins.
Closing Number: Dylan and Cole sing “I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus”
Goodnights: Dylan, Cole, Kermit, Emmet Otter, Oscar, Pip, and Pop

How was that (and how was my last one)?

I Just might do that outline you suggested though, but latter. and it might not look like that, but i'll try.