The New Muppet Show Outlines

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Adrienne Barbeau Setting/Season 2

COLD OPENNING
Conducts his group of chickens to sing the tune of "Swanee River".
Scooter shakes his head while Adrienne Barbeau has a good laugh.

OPENNING THEME

OPENNING NUMBER

BACKSTAGE
GONZO:"It's my flea circus."
KERMIT(scrunches up his face):"I love it."
Kermit and Fozzie suddenly get itchy.
FOZZIE(to Gonzo):"Keep that box closed."

GUEST STAR SPOT
Scooter
Rowlf
Janice
Nigel
Uncle Deadley
George
Robin
Sam

SWEDISH CHEF

DRESSING ROOM

PIGS IN SPACE

GUEST STAR SPOT

VETRINARIAN'S HOSPITAL

BRIEF CAMEO
BIFF(interrupting him):"You can't think of anything either can you Saully."

AT THE DANCE
George & Mildred
Nigel & Lydia

MUPPET LAB
Bunsun Honeydew introduces a new bug repellent that illiminates pesky fleas with just one spray.Beeker demonstrates by giving Gonzo's flea circus one long spray.After he does that however,Bunsun discovers that too much spray duplicates fleas.They both get incredibley itchy.

CLOSING NUMBER
Under a disco ball,Adrienne Barbeau performs her rendition of The Bay City Rollers' hit"Don't Stop The Music",accompanied by The Electric Mayhem Band.But the number becomes hectic when they all get annoyingly itchy.

GOODNIGHTS
Fozzie
Gonzo
Scooter
Nigel
Biff
Saully
Animal
(All itchy from the ever expanding fleas.)

Statler and Woldorf are both too itchy to make any closing jokes.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Nice one Pug Lover, I liked the Horn Gag and the fleas. I also like the cameo of Biff and Sully.

kathy26

Reaction score
Pug Lover Can You Do A Muppet Show outline with Cher as the guest star and it takes place in the fifth season please?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
And now, Colbynfriends Presents...

The Best of The New Muppet Show Outlines By Colbynfriends!
Opening: “it’s the Best of Colbynfriends Outlines, “(under his breath), “whoever he is.”
Horn Gag: Gonzo plays a perfect note
Song (OO Robin Williams): Colby sings “I Go To Rio“, with Bean Bunny, Clifford, Eric the Parrot, Zoe, Pepe ,and Nigel (conductor)
Sketch (OO Paul Williams): Vets Hospital: Treelo with a Cold - his nose is stuffed and the doctors can't understand him.
Song (OO Brad Paisley): Lew Zealand sings “I'm Gonna Miss Her (Fishin' Song)”
Song (OO Adam Sandler): The Electric Mayhem, with lead vocals by Floyd, sing “Boulevard of Broken Dreams” by Greenday
Sketch (OO Tom Hanks): Muppet Labs: Bunsen invents his new Monster Translator and he tests it on one of the Mutations.
Bunsen: “Now I will press this button, flip this switch, and…”
Mutation (who has been growling ever since the sketch started): “The first thing I'll do when that idiot unchains me, is eat him!”
Bunsen (looks scared) :“W-well that’s all today from M-m-muppet labs. (starts to walk away, then dose a 180 and runs)”
Mutation: “Hey you lousy doctor! Get back here and untie me!
Please?”
Song (OO Jeff Dunham\Friends): Nickleback's Photograph sung by Clifford
Sketch (OO Cassandra Peterson):stick_out_tongue:igs in Space: A vampire chicken invades the Swinetrek.
Song (OO Jamie Lynn Spears)Digit sings “Mr. Roboto”
Song\Sketch (OO Raven-Symone): The Swedish Chef bakes cookies, that the Cookie Monster steals. Hoots, Gladys, and the Swedish Chef then sing “A Cookie Is A Sometimes Food” to Cookie Monster
Song (OO Victoria Justice):Lips sings “Beyond the Sea”
Sketch (OO Daniel Radcliffe) Muppet Sports: Quidditch
Song (OO David Spade):Steven and Kermit duet on Kokomo with other Muppets as backup singers such as Bean Bunny, Clifford, Anne Sue, Dr. Teeth, Elmo, Grover, Fozzie, and Gonzo
Song\Sketch (OO Billy Ray Cyrus and Miley Cyrus): Elmo tries to find a partner to dance with in a song like a mix between "Won't Somebody Dance With Me" from the Julie Andrews show, and "Somebody Come and Play" from Sesame Street.
Sketch (OO Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, and Nathan Kress): At the Dance: Computer Jokes
Sketch (OO Jim Carey): Muppet Labs: Bunsen has invented the “Uber-Pwnage-9000” that can beat any videogame, and unlock everything in under 20 seconds. Beaker tests this on World of Warcraft, and the machine blows up
Song (OO Fred Rogers) Colby sings Frank Sinatra’s “That’s Life” With Johnny Fiama and Rowlf.
Song (OO Fred Rogers: Lindbergh sings Toby Keith’s “High Maintenance Woman”
Sketch (OO Whoopi Goldberg) Domby and Kit tell a British folk story.
Song (OO Charles Nelson Reilly): The Electric Mayhem play “The Boogie-Woogie Bugle Boy of Company B” with Lips in the title role
Song (OO Marion Ross):Gobo, Kermit, Clifford, and Grover sing Any Old Iron
Sketch (OO Larry the Cable Guy): Beat the Time: Guy Smiley hosts, and asks Colby to find three things that start with “T“: 5 seconds, a tricycle he took from Elmo, 10 seconds a treasure chest he got from a pirate, and at 14 seconds, he finds his tail.
NEW SONG (Based on outline Paul Williams): Kermit, Harry the Hipster, Sam, Fozzie, Miss Piggy, Scooter, Annie Sue, Gonzo, Animal, Zoot, Janice, Floyd, Lips, Dr. Teeth, Colby, Clifford, Digit, Leon, Eric the Parrot, Lindbergh, Vicki, Pepe, Red, Gobo, Wembly, Boober, Mokey, Junior Gorg, Ernie, Bert, Elmo, Zoe, Rosita, Baby Bear, Telly, Cookie Monster, Harry Monster, Grover, Guy Smiley, Big Bird, Ace Yu, Dumb Dog, Baby Sinclair, Earl Sinclair, Bear, Tutter, Ojo, Treelo, Pip & Pop, Steven and even Statler and Waldorf sing the “Rainbow Connection”
The End

How was that?

These were the best things i came up with, or the best things in the outlines that i did. I give credit to Kathy26 for some of the ideas and Steven. Season two of the New Muppet Show by Colbynfriends is coming, after i think about some stuff about it.
:smile: :sing: :big_grin:

kathy26

Reaction score
excuse me colby i know your thinking about stuff but for steven Character i don't mind you using it because he's part of cast so i don't mind if your using it And also can we do the muppet show outlines like we did before when your one writing and im requesting them but this time i will say some good things about them ok Please because i missed them ok?

please reply?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
excuse me colby i know your thinking about stuff but for steven Character i don't mind you using it because he's part of cast so i don't mind if your using it
Well thanks for saying that. I'll make sure to put him in a few cameos here and there in my next set of outlines.

And also can we do the muppet show outlines like we did before when your one writing and im requesting them but this time i will say some good things about them ok Please because i missed them ok?
please read carefuly
honestly, no. i don't mean to sound like Wilt off of Fosters, but i'm sorry. I'm glad that you will say something nice about them, that is good, and i expect that. but then that means, all of the work load will be on me. you have already done quite afew outlines, and i've given you suggestions to help make them better, but i don't want to do all of the outlines.
like i said i really, really, really don't want to sound mean, but no. you can do outlines too. the suggestions that you could give me, you can do, and probably do better because the ideas that come from you are the ones you like. and i'll do mine, and if pug lover wants to do his own thats up to him. but i like doing my own outlines

Also one thing, what is it exactly do you like about my outlines and answer honestly?

thanks for listening

Colbynfriends

kathy26

Reaction score
can i write one and your write one like i'll do the first guest and you can second guest like we did before ok?

kathy26

Reaction score
Because those outlines were good and you made two new characters i really like those characters you are number 1 here at this site you are best i really mean it you should get an award for these outlines and that's my honest answer.

kathy26

Reaction score
Here is my outline

Tracy Morgan
Intro:Tracy Morgan in his talk spot set with Fozzie,Gonzo,Zoot,Janice,Scooter,Miss Piggy,and Annie Sue
Opening Number:Elmo sings Fur Backed up Grover,Zoe,Droop,and Blue Frackle
Sketch:Tracy Plays His Brian Fellow talking to Rowlf,Sam,Rizzo,and Pepe
At The Dance:Space Jokes
Uk Spot:Fozzie Does a Monologue
Talk Spot:Blue Frackle talks to Tracy
Closing Sketch:Tracy Plays Astronaut Jones in Pigs In Space
Goodnights:Tracy,Kermit,Link,Blue Frackle,Elmo,Scooter,And Droop

the next guest is Jerry Mathers jerry sings a medley with the muppets in the closing Number Annie sue Sings Tico Tico with the muppets in the opening Number and at the dance sketch and list the muppet couples dancing

What do you think?