The New Muppet Show Outlines

kathy26

Reaction score
i'll do the first one pug lover will do the second one and colby can the third one and so on ok

Emily Osment
Cold Opening:Scooter Finds Steven,Animal,Treelo,and Pepe in Emily's dressing room
Intro:Treelo blows Gonzo's Horn
Opening Number:Bert sings Doin The Pigeon with The Birds
Backstage:Steven gets ready to rehearse his lines for the closing he's doing with emily while emily gets her costume on
Sketch:Vet's Hospital
At The Dance:Animal Jokes
Uk Spot:Fozzie,Scooter,Annie Sue,and Link Sings the Rhyming Song
Talk spot:Kermit Talks To Emily
Backstage:Steven puts his costume on for the closing number while emily puts her costume on from the movie she did
Closing Number:Emily And Steven Sings Casper The Friendly with steven as Casper
Goodnights:Emily,Kermit,Steven,Bert,Treelo,And Annie Sue

Pug Lover this next is for you to do okay the guest star is Hugh Hefner and it takes place in the second season ok

what do you think?

kathy26

Reaction score
the next guest star is Frank Gorshin and colby this is for you?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
That was a good outline, but i got kind of confused, because Emily put on her closing number outfit, yet just before the closing, she changed agian? other than that, and even including that, it was great

I am still seeing who i can do on my own, though. and just like the Zack and Cody one, that one might have to wait a while. but i made another two others recently. here's the first one

Larry the Cable Guy
Cold Opening
: Scooter sees Larry in his dressing room arguing with Buster the Horse about why a cowboy is called a cowboy
Horn Gag: The horn makes a shotgun sound
Opening Number: The Country Trio sing the ballad of “A Boy Named Sue”
Sketch: Vets Hospital: Buster is the patient, and has a broken leg.
Sketch: Larry does a comedy routine, and as he is performing, the routine is being reenacting it.
UK Spot: Gonzo performs the Star Wars theme, whilst, and at the same time, trying to keep Cookie Monster away form the biggest cookie ever.
Sketch: Beat the Time: Guy Smiley hosts, and asks Colby to find three things that start with T: 5 seconds, a tricycle he took from Elmo, 10 seconds a treasure chest he got from a pirate, and at 14 seconds, he finds his tail.
Talk Spot: Kermit talks to Larry about who he really is.
Closing Number: Larry, Rowlf, and Fozzie sing “Cottleston Pie”
Goodnights: Larry, Kermit, Rowlf, Guy, Fozzie, Colby, Buster, and Jim from the Country Trio.

How was that?

The second one will come soon, then i have a surprize episode, kind of. i will explain later.

kathy26

Reaction score
hey colby that was a good outline but where is pug lover i can't find him can you ask him to another outline with hugh hefner as the guest star and it takes place in the second season would you mind?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I'm sure he'll see this thread when he returns and he'll do it.
and while i am at it, my last outline

Fred Rogers
Cold Opening: Mr. Rogers asks Scooter what sweater he should wear.
Horn Gag: Gonzo plays a few notes from the song “It’s a Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood”
Opening Number: Bear and Ray the sun sing “It’s a Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood”
Sketch: Vets Hospital: Grover is the patient.
Sketch: Mr. Rogers performs a skit in The Land Of Make-Believe
UK Spot: Colby sings Frank Sinatra’s “That’s Life” With Johnny Fiama and Rowlf.
Song: Lindbergh sings Toby Keith’s “High Maintenance Woman”
Talk Spot: Big Bird talks to Mr. Rogers about when he came to Sesame Street
Closing Number: Mr. Rogers sings the “Rainbow Connection” with Kermit
Goodnights: Fred, Kermit, Big Bird, Bear, Piggy, and Rowlf.

And if you will count my outlines (Not including the half of the mike myers one) you will see i have made 24 outlines, so for me, The New Muppet Show Season One is complete, season two to come soon, but first something else.

how was it?. thank you for ideas Kathy26. and i will be back later

kathy26

Reaction score
That daniel radcliffe and jim carey outlines were good very good how about that?

kathy26

Reaction score
Actually colby were not a doing first season were just making outlines and im going to do one ok and then your going to write one ok do you understand?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I did not mean first season as in the first season of the origonal muppet show, i ment, since i did 24 outlines, which is equal to one full season of the muppet show, My first sesaon of the new muppet show was done. it was a joke kind of, and i didnt mean anything by it, but sorry if it made you upset
:sympathy:
:big_grin: