1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31, 2019.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The New Am I The Only One Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by MikaelaMuppet, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who thinks HappyConsoleGamer sounds like Dave Goelz? :concern:

2. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

OMG, I just went to one of his videos, and a few seconds in he sounds just like him!

Blue Frackle likes this.
  3. Blue Frackle

lol, everyone watch this and tell me he's not Davey.

4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Evidently it is just me for this one, but I find putting butter and jelly on the same piece of toast to be . . . nonsensical. Butter or jelly, sure, but butter and jelly on the same piece? Just . . . why?

I doubt Ed would approve.

newsmanfan likes this.
  5. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

I mean, if people like it then so be it. No judgements here. :smirk:

6. LittleJerry92

Am I the only one who’s honestly just had thoughts of becoming a hermit on an island in the middle of the ocean just to get away from everyone and everything?

7. Blue Frackle

Yep; many a day as a worker has made me yearn to retire to a mountaintop as a Buddhist monk.

8. Blue Frackle

Am I the only one who wants minor muppetz to get an avatar? :o

9. D'Snowth

Am I the only one who actually still wears underwear under swim trunks or pajamas?

10. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

No, I prefer to wear underwear with pajamas as well. Because the pajamas pants feels off without underwear

11. LittleJerry92

Swim trunks? **** nah! Feels very awkward for me.

Pajamas? Absolutely.

Blue Frackle likes this.
  12. D'Snowth

Depending the color of my boxer shorts, they usually end up turning pink after they've been in the pool repeatedly.

13. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who thinks Aquaman is a legitimately awesome character?

I'm not talking about the cool new Jason Momoa version though, I've always liked Aquaman while other DC fans ridiculed me by saying,

"Dude, you like the superhero who talks to fish? He's so boring!"

14. LittleJerry92

Am I the only one who thought it was kind of stupid that Richard provides puppetry for Chrissy in Little Jerry’s “Proud”, yet he was never offered to provide backing vocals for that song?

We easily could have had another song with the Nelson, Moss, Cerf and Hunt quartet. “Surprise” and “Mad” are forgiveable since Hunt and Cerf weren’t around at that time, that and the band name wasn’t even thought of yet, same with “Danger” and “Telephone Rock” since Moss wasn’t around in season 6, and I’m guessing Thad Mumford only provided some vocals in “With Every Beat of My Heart” since he was still a new songwriter at that time, but “Proud” just confuses me on why they didn’t even bother giving Richard some backing vocals and just had Jerry fill in as Rockin’ Richard.

15. Blue Frackle

Am I the only one who thinks most video game consoles had better codenames? Revolution over Wii, Scorpio over Xbox One X, Dolphin over GameCube (though I do love GameCube), Project Cafe over Wii U... it always seems like the dumb names win out.

ConsummateVs likes this.
  16. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

Nintendo should totally use the name Revolution for a future console. Just imagine...
    "Nintendo Revolution. Coming in 2024."

newsmanfan and Blue Frackle like this.
  17. D'Snowth

Am I the only one who has a hard time smelling pleasant odors and fragrances, but could detect something foul-smelling from a mile away?

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  18. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

I have a very sensitive sniffer. My mom says I have the nose of a mom.

19. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

See: all of my life until 2014.

20. D'Snowth

Am I the only one who hates it when the weather suddenly changes drastically - completely at random - for one day, and one day only?

newsmanfan and LittleJerry92 like this.