The New Am I The Only One Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, so am I the only one who's seriously paranoid about what I throw away in the trash?

Like, I remember back when AMERICA'S MOST WANTED was still on, and they did a story about a crooked doctor who was guilty of malpractice: he shredded all of his records and paperwork and fled the country, so his wife collected all of those shreds and spent days taping them back together. Likewise, I know it's the job of people who work in landfills to actually go through our trash piece by piece.

So, whenever I throw something away that I don't want somebody else to see: old paperwork, character designs or scripts of what have you I'm not happy with, expired credit cards, or anything of that sort, I will take a pair of scissors, and literally cut them up into a million tiny little pieces before throwing them away.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Am I the only one who likes cabbage?
Cole slaw, yes. Boiled, no. Sauerkraut, big no. Brussels Sprouts, definitely no. Nasty little fart bombs.
I'm be trying my Irish roots, but with St Paddy's Day coming up, no corned beef and cabbage for me. Cabbage, obviously why.
However, corned beef the next day makes fantastic hash. I can eat that all day.