The New Am I The Only One Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks QUEST FOR CAMELOT - despite being kind of a lousy movie - has some of the most impressive, smooth, and fluid 2D animation ever seen in animated features?

Last edited:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks QUEST FOR CAMELOT - being kind of a lousy movie - has some of the most impressive, smooth, and fluid 2D animation ever seen in animated features?
The animation is extremely well done, but in a way that almost makes some of the characters seem a little creepy at times. Like, I can't quite explain it but, some of their facial expressions really rub me the wrong way.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks Mushroom Hair has kind of a mushmouth way of singing? Like Cheap Thrills: "Ah goh yoo buhbeehhh. . . ."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who still occasionally misses when new seasons of SST used to start in April?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Only if I'm the only one (besides Katzi428) who misses when new SST seasons
started in November.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that Amazon did something weird to their homepage?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Am I the only one who went to their prom and had a good time?

Actually, if you never went to your prom, it's okay, not the end of the world.

My prom was almost to this day in 1986. Here's about all I remember:
Miami Vice was big that year, so every guy had a white tuxedo. I felt like a Good Humor man, down to my white patent-leather shoes. Girls- the big style that year, everybody's gown was backless, strapless, some loud neon color, cut low to show your cleavage, with flowered ruffles. That was the big fashion statement then, looks hideous now.

We shared our prom with another high school, so my best friend, his date, and my date and me were the only ones from our school sitting at our table. Despite sitting with a bunch of strangers, we still had a good time. Didn't sit much anyway, spent 99% of the prom on the dance floor.

Still had a nice time, despite rain, having to leave a little early (had college placement exams the next morning), and not being voted King and Queen (big popularity contest, plain and simple. Couldn't care less, though).

They've become more lax about rules since my prom. Back then, you couldn't go if you didn't have a date. Now, it doesn't seem to matter.

If you have a chance to go, great. If not, the world won't end. In some ways the prom is the most hyped event of the school year. They even took away the definite article "the", so now, "We're going to PROM!!!!!!"
My girlfriend and I still had a good time, but we would've been just as happy
going out for pizza.

For those of you ready for your prom, I hope you can go. If for some reason you can't, life will still go on.

After you graduate, reunions will come along before you know it.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Am I the only one who went to their prom and had a good time?

Actually, if you never went to your prom, it's okay, not the end of the world.

My prom was almost to this day in 1986. Here's about all I remember:
Miami Vice was big that year, so every guy had a white tuxedo. I felt like a Good Humor man, down to my white patent-leather shoes. Girls- the big style that year, everybody's gown was backless, strapless, some loud neon color, cut low to show your cleavage, with flowered ruffles. That was the big fashion statement then, looks hideous now.

We shared our prom with another high school, so my best friend, his date, and my date and me were the only ones from our school sitting at our table. Despite sitting with a bunch of strangers, we still had a good time. Didn't sit much anyway, spent 99% of the prom on the dance floor.

Still had a nice time, despite rain, having to leave a little early (had college placement exams the next morning), and not being voted King and Queen (big popularity contest, plain and simple. Couldn't care less, though).

They've become more lax about rules since my prom. Back then, you couldn't go if you didn't have a date. Now, it doesn't seem to matter.

If you have a chance to go, great. If not, the world won't end. In some ways the prom is the most hyped event of the school year. They even took away the definite article "the", so now, "We're going to PROM!!!!!!"
My girlfriend and I still had a good time, but we would've been just as happy
going out for pizza.

For those of you ready for your prom, I hope you can go. If for some reason you can't, life will still go on.

After you graduate, reunions will come along before you know it.
My parents I'm sure weren't the only ones who didn't go to their Junior Prom.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks it's kind of sad that shows have to make a special point to bring up the fact they're scripted in their promos now? Has reality and "live" TV really become such a big thing that we have to further differentiate other fiction-based shows from them?