The mystery of 'No Bo' and other such questions...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
one more thing... louis kazagger could have appeared out of nowhere in muppet reasure island during the swordfight scene. after all, he appeared out of nowhere during the baseball diamond fight scene in The Great Muppet Caper. He also shoudl have hosted Muppet racemania, or one of the mini games in Muppet Party Cruise.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh! I say, now, I know it wouldn't have worked with the class of the scene in MTI, but, Lewis appearing with sport's commentry of that would have been...totaly classic. *whoosh* Behold! The sound of another great Muppet-moment gone with the wind.

Also, MM, I recently started seeing you around here, and all your posts have been worth my reading so far. Welcome to MC.

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess I never really thought about it too much before until you brought it up. Beau has been somewhat missing for a while. I have seen him once in a while but he doesn't say much. The thing about Beau, for me, is that even though I love him and I always think whatever comes out of his mouth is hilarious, I wouldn't mind to much if he had little to say. As long as he is there. He never had a whole lot to say, but we always enjoyed seeing his presence. Here is how I would have thrown him into some of the movie where he is missing...

Muppet Christmas Carol--I like the idea of him working in the accounting shop with Kermit and the Rats as a janitor. I think it would add a nice dynamic to the opening scenes and the closing up the shop song.

Treasure Island--working on the ship, mopping the deck, but he wouldn't become a pirate. He would end up being on the good side (this would probably give him more lines too).

Muppet Wizard of Oz--helping load the bus at the beginning instead of Bean. Then if I had to use Bean, I would throw him into the Oz forest somewhere randomly. He wouldn't do much, just have a very very short cameo.

rexcrk

Reaction score
At least there's an action figure of Beauregard (and a great one at that!)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Muppet Wizard of Oz--helping load the bus at the beginning instead of Bean. Then if I had to use Bean, I would throw him into the Oz forest somewhere randomly. He wouldn't do much, just have a very very short cameo.
He already had a very short cameo in the movie (helping load the bus), so giving him a very short cameo (such as one of the bunnies that fozzie feared) wouldn't have been too different.