The mystery of 'No Bo' and other such questions...

MWoO

Reaction score
What if you give all of the people 100 dollars all of the time?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
some people are greedy enough that 100 dollars wouldn't be enough
and some people have non-material priorities. But besides those people...

Beauregard

Reaction score
But...getting back on topic (Hey, that's meant to be you guy's line to me!) does anyone know if Dave can simply no longer do the voice? Is it becuse Beauregard is too much of a steriotype? Is it...etc...

I once asked fanmail@henson.com, but they didn't say. Just sent back a picture of him. :stick_out_tongue:

That Announcer

Reaction score
The disappearance of Beau is stupid. Now, Beau is one of my very favorite characters, and so I don't see why he hasn't showed up in a while. However, I don't think that it would anger me as much if they didn't use so much Animal, Pepe, Fozzie and Piggy. Why is this? Beau was a fairly major character in TMS; Animal was seen, but didn't have as many lines. Now, the roles have WAY reversed, and I don't think that it's right.

MWoO

Reaction score
I don't see why Dave couldn't do the voice anymore. He was able to to it just fine on MT. It seems it would be less stressful than Gonzo. I think it's just a matter of not putting him in the script or finding a good part for him.

How is Beau a stereotype? Or rather how is he any less of a stereotype than other character?

That Announcer

Reaction score
MWoO said:
How is Beau a stereotype? Or rather how is he any less of a stereotype than other character?
To put it simply: He is no more of a stereotypical janitor than Sam is a stereotypical American, Bunsen is a stereotypical scientist or the Electric Mayhem is a stereotypical psychedelic band.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok....moving on from the questian of "No Bo" to the "other such questians" What of Lewis Kazagar?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
beauregard could have done Lindbergs job on The Jim Henson Hour (although dave goelz did perform digit and lindberg often had to help fix digit). In muppet treasure island, he could have been seen cleaning the deck. he should have been in the muppet christmas carol, either in the crowd, or at fozziwigs christmas party (either as a guest or as a janitor). he could have helped the bookkeepers, or he could hav ebeen at freds christmas party.

in the muppets wizard of oz, he could have been seen packing things into the van (it would have been more appropiate for beauregard and scooter to have loaded things instead of rizzo and bean). or he could have been one of the flying monkeys (they didn't seem very smart in the first place, so why not? hmm.. andy, randy and link could have also been flying monkeys... link in a role like johnny fiamas, and andy and randy as flying monkeys only because miss piggy is their aunt). or he could have worked at emerald city.

as for louis kazager, I really wish he would have been brought back. how many times did he appear on The Muppet Show outside of Muppet Sports? (i know he interviewed the zuccinni brothers in the u.k. spot in the phyllys george episode, and he was in the lynne redgrave episode). the jim henson hour and muppets tonight both took place at tv stations.... there could have been sports-related sketches. he could have helped gonzo host the episode where the muppets found gary chuenga. Louis kazager could have provided sports commentary in the dipping sticks Pizza Hut commercials.