The Muppets on the Cover of D23 Magazine

Kelly

Reaction score
I want it! Will be visiting Barnes and Nobles soon to get it!

12Medbe

Reaction score
I can confirm that Books-A-Million carries D23! I have it now too! Entertainment Weekly though, I'm having the hardest time trying to find it!

dwmckim

Reaction score
Odd. Usually EW's are EVERYWHERE! (You usually see them in the checkout counters instead of the magazine racks though)...maybe it's getting difficult because the week's over.

12Medbe

Reaction score
Odd. Usually EW's are EVERYWHERE! (You usually see them in the checkout counters instead of the magazine racks though)...maybe it's getting difficult because the week's over.
Probably, I checked two pharmacies, a grocery store, Walmart, Mobil, and Books-A-Million and didn't see it anywhere, even in the check-out lines! Oh well, at least I have the Muppet issues of Wired and D23!

beaker

Reaction score
I haven't seen the EW or D23 issue anywhere. Saw the Wired one. Im not one for collecting magazines anymore, so I'll wait for the scans. I still have some cool 90's magazines that featured the Muppets

Also, IF ONLY this were real....Phineas and Ferb have a cool magazines, I wish they could make one for these guys(the 80's Muppet Magazine was AMAZING)

Mupp

Reaction score
In case anyone was wondering about it, there is a page for the D23 magazine on the Muppet wiki and they put some info about what the issue has.

beaker

Reaction score
HOLY MOLLY OF GOODNESS! My local safeway grocery store just randomly got this issue in(was super surprised) and *faints* This has got to be the most INSANELY awesome Muppet magazine special I have ever seen...at least since the 1995 Variety special and the 80's Muppet magazines.

The $16 price tag is an eggregious gross error of price gouging, especially given the page count, but this is just beyond words...the pictures and interviews alone, WOW.

Could you guys imagine if we got an ENTIRE muppet magazine like this?
Tron, Tangled, etc got their own magazine

But yeah...I am quite estatic. Oh and the Pixar feature...wow

Puckrox

Reaction score
HOLY MOLLY OF GOODNESS! My local safeway grocery store just randomly got this issue in(was super surprised) and *faints* This has got to be the most INSANELY awesome Muppet magazine special I have ever seen...at least since the 1995 Variety special and the 80's Muppet magazines.
Safeway, eh? I may need to ride my bike over to the local Safeway to see if they have any before I head off to work.