The Muppets on the Cover of D23 Magazine

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yeah that's where I got my copy (even before I knew of this thread) was at Safeway. haven't read it yet, but looking forward to it. The price was pretty steep, but I knew I still had to have it.

beaker

Reaction score
Safeway, eh? I may need to ride my bike over to the local Safeway to see if they have any before I head off to work.
They just might have it! It was the last place Id expect to see it. I had an easier time finding this than the EW Kermit cover, which to this day I still havent seen. I see Wired with Bunsen and Beaker in more places than Wired. In a way, the total lack of muppet merch is making these little find all the more fun. But I have to say, as much as the price of the magazine is outrageous, the content is beyond amazing.

Puckrox

Reaction score
They just might have it! It was the last place Id expect to see it. I had an easier time finding this than the EW Kermit cover, which to this day I still havent seen.
I'm subscribed to EW, so you can imagine my surprise/joy when I got the issue in the mail that had Kermit's face on it. :smile: