The Muppets on the Cover of D23 Magazine

rowlfy662

Reaction score
very cool but kermit's head is way to big for his body but hey good to see the muppets on two magazines cover in the past few day

beaker

Reaction score
very cool but kermit's head is way to big for his body but hey good to see the muppets on two magazines cover in the past few day
That would be three covers! (Wired, EW, etc) Possibly even more soon I'm guessing

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
oooh I love it! Must have! The articles in D23 are always a geeks dream.
Sadly though I hate that I have to drive to Disney, park, and walk all the way through Downtown Disney just to get it when Borders used to sell it.

JRW007

Reaction score
oooh I love it! Must have! The articles in D23 are always a geeks dream.
Sadly though I hate that I have to drive to Disney, park, and walk all the way through Downtown Disney just to get it when Borders used to sell it.
Have you thought about joining D23? It costs $75 a year, but the magazine alone costs $64 if you bought it separately, and when you subscribe it comes right to your home and includes a gift! Plus, you get another gift for joining or renewing, and you get a bi-weekly newsletter to boot.

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
Have you thought about joining D23? It costs $75 a year, but the magazine alone costs $64 if you bought it separately, and when you subscribe it comes right to your home and includes a gift! Plus, you get another gift for joining or renewing, and you get a bi-weekly newsletter to boot.
Yeah, Ive debated it. I do buy a lot of them, but I think I like the freedom to pick and choose too. But your right, if you just like the mags, signing up makes all the sense in the world.

dwmckim

Reaction score
How much if you just want the boot?

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
I am looking for this magazine. If there are any U.S. members out there who are prepared to get the magazine and post them to the U.K. for me. I would be most greatful. I obviously will pay the cost of the magazine(s) and P&P or if you would prefer, we could arrange a DVD trade for the magazine(s) instead of payment.

If anyone can help please drop me a line via MC Fourm or my trading page: http://www.angelfire.com/mt/muppetdanny/trade.htm

muppetlover123

Reaction score

this is one of the pics from the magazine but the original had writing all over it