The Muppets Mayhem Episode 1 - Track 1: Can You Picture That?

What did you think of the "The Muppets Mayhem" series premiere "Track 1: Can You Picture That"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 1 - Track 1: Can You Picture That?
Disney+ Premiere: Wednesday, May 10, 2023

A driven music exec convinces the iconic rockers of The Electric Mayhem to make their first album.

If you saw "The Muppets Mayhem" on Disney+ please like this post and share your thoughts below.

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
I watched the first episode. I loved it and thought it was super funny with heart!

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I like Leslie's new character. Seeing Bill and Alice make cameos was nice. The cover of Rock and Roll All Night was awesome.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I like Leslie's new character. Seeing Bill and Alice make cameos was nice. The cover of Rock and Roll All Night was awesome.
I always thought it was 'party every day' myself and with a side job where I write captioning, I do pay attention to these things. Good ep overall. Dave's getting better and better with Janice. Fer sure. I also liked that they were able to get the EM's famous "Can You Picture That" song in, hence the title.

I liked that Tahj Mowry was in it too. I haven't seen him in anything since "Kim Possible," and there you just heard his voice. Can you picture Wade being a party animal like that?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Was the woman carving an ice sculpture of Janice Leslie? It looked like her.