The Muppets Episode 8 - Too Hot to Handler

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Too Hot to Handler"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
well I never knew scooters "mother" existed until this show and I am dreading ever seeing her because she might be a human like walter's mother. O.O

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
well I never knew scooters "mother" existed until this show and I am dreading ever seeing her because she might be a human like walter's mother. O.O
Yeah that kind of thing works better in reverse, like in "Hey Cinderella!" where the straight man son is the human and the comedic father is the Muppet.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
wasn't the princess' father a muppet in the princess and the frog muppet film?

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
I wasn't I was just asking. I haven't seen that film since I was a little kid. >_<

Muppet Master

Reaction score
So Thanksgiving Night on ABC with start off a rerun of The Muppets episode 4 pig out at 8pm followed by reruns of the latest Thanksgiving episodes of Fresh off the Boat, The Middle, and The Goldbergs for anyone who wants to know.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Now, I can't be the only one who's still pushing for Kermit and Piggy to get back together...This episode was cute and while it certainly wasn't my favorite, it was pretty awesome. Also, I LOVED the little aside where as Kermit is trying to grill Becky on the double date, he's starting to see that Denise might not be who she says she is and, I can't wait to see that explored more.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Some late answers.

1 The Princess and the Frog is a Disney animated film; the Muppet special mentioned above is The Frog Prince.
2 Skeeter does exist in Muppet continuity, she appeared as a grown-up in the Muppet comics four-issue arc titled Family Reunion published by Boom! Studios.
Our own Slackbot even created her own Skeeter puppet based on that illustration and got high praise from Amy Mebberson who was responsible for said comics illustrations.
3 Scooter and Skeeter have a Muppet dad in the Muppet Kids book series continuity, look up the relevant character article at Muppet Wiki.
As far as for his or their mother, I'm partial to thinking of Sadie, a female OC Muppet from our own ReneeLouvier's Sadie's Stories fanfic series posted here, though that may or may not be entirely official. At least until Scooter's mom finally does appear on the new 2015 series to reclaim her credit card.