The Muppets Episode 13 - Got Silk?

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Got Silk"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

C to the J

Reaction score
It's quite amazing how skinnier Muppet arms can be raised without the rods being shown. You'd be crazy not to acknowledge and appreciate the technology they've been utilizing.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I would like to retract my statements from last night. I just rewatched it, and enjoyed it much more the second time. I guess I wasn't fully awake last night, because this really felt true to the muppets, and had a handful of memorable moments! Now, preliminary ratings are in, and they are down a tenth from last week, but I did see another source that marked it up from last week, so we will have to see. Also, the head of ABC has been dropped, meaning this could be either the end or the beginning of many shows, such as the Muppets. Bill Prady has said, basically, that he is laughing at their misfortune (a shame that he seems to have gone out on a bad note)

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I would like to retract my statements from last night. I just rewatched it, and enjoyed it much more the second time. I guess I wasn't fully awake last night, because this really felt true to the muppets, and had a handful of memorable moments! Now, preliminary ratings are in, and they are down a tenth from last week, but I did see another source that marked it up from last week, so we will have to see. Also, the head of ABC has been dropped, meaning this could be either the end or the beginning of many shows, such as the Muppets. Bill Prady has said, basically, that he is laughing at their misfortune (a shame that he seems to have gone out on a bad note)
Where did you find info on the ratings?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I'll also agree about the continuity. Seems only a few things really get the continuity they deserve. This is the show for them to have that as the original show was episodic.
Yeah. Like I said, the fact that the :concern::cluck: plot wasn't touched on in this episode may have something to do with production order. This ep could have taken place before Camilla returned, so it's possible they might touch on that again. We'll see what happens with that.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yeah. Like I said, the fact that the :concern::cluck: plot wasn't touched on in this episode may have something to do with production order. This ep could have taken place before Camilla returned, so it's possible they might touch on that again. We'll see what happens with that.
They are expanding on the Gonzo and Camilla plot in next week's episode.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Also, the head of ABC has been dropped, meaning this could be either the end or the beginning of many shows, such as the Muppets. Bill Prady has said, basically, that he is laughing at their misfortune (a shame that he seems to have gone out on a bad note)
If that head isn't generous to The Muppets, I'm hoping he's not generous to that GAWD-awful Last Man Standing show either. How the heck does that keep getting renewed? Even the cast of TTG isn't that unlikable. It seems like a refugee from the terrible 2001 ABC line up.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
I am also loving Uncle deadly in this series. He had such a small role in TMS and now he's gotten much more to do and he's such a scene stealer. Can we have a Uncle deadly emoji for here soon? Pretty please.

and I am glad camilla and gonzo are getting scene time again. I must admit I didn't catch last weeks episode because I thought they were having some face the nation special report or something so I binge watched the two episodes one after the other.
I really hope those two become a thing again. It seems Gonzo is never himself when she's not around. She completes him. :smile:

mr3urious

Reaction score
I am also loving Uncle deadly in this series. He had such a small role in TMS and now he's gotten much more to do and he's such a scene stealer. Can we have a Uncle deadly emoji for here soon? Pretty please.
And Matt Vogel has really made that character his own. Ditto Dave Goelz as Chip. :smile: