The Muppets.com Countdown has begun

christyb

Reaction score
rowlfster said:
I cannot get any of the wallpapers !!
You mean you're in??? Anyway the links aren't working for anyone right now. Or so it seems.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Strange that it's down again, but they probably just want to work the bugs (and rats and chickens and things) out. I'm still really excited by how cool the site is!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey! what the heck? i even tryed goin back in and it sayed "we'll be launching back very soon". Man... i hope they dont mean another week!

Over all from what I seen it was GREAT! the live Muppets and not that 3D stuff. Loved it!!! The store had some Muppet DVDs like Muppet Family Christmas and a Best of Muppet Show dvd? humm... maybe Disney re-released em?! I loved how Miss Piggy popped up in the store lol. and the Pic with Jim & Kermit was great lil tribune. I also liked the NEW Muppets logo, with the 3D kermit, yeah i was gonna say wasn't the "Muppet Studio" thing an idea from Jim back then when him and Disney tryed merging back in the 90s? Love it so far A+A+A+A+ on my part

T

timrikthegorf

The good news is there is not another counter, or maybe that's the bad news. It's a very complex site and it probably got hit wioth more traffic than expected. I think it will be back within the week, if not the day.

T

timrikthegorf

And it's back up with working links this time. Or at least the Muppet Wizard of Oz link worked. i haven't gone in to the "park" yet.

The muppet remix game uses the head of the MEga Gonzo figure for it's picture of Gonzo. That's odd.

Rowlf's Roadie

Reaction score
Why not? It looks enough like Gonzo.

I love the site. The new guys definetely know what they're doing. Beautiful graphics, subtle comedic details, and overall making a site that appeals to you superfans and to innocent little toddlers who've never heard of these characters before. The future superfans.

Disney's definetely keeping their promises here, and I eagerly wait for updates. Emphasis on eagerly. I have a tent set up by my computer.

P.S.: I laughed. Out. Loud. When I saw the Mayhem with iPods.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
haha... i dont know IF any ones been on the Muppet Bios page. but its funny :smile: When you get to Bobo's page it says his favorite movie is "County Bear Jamboree" lol :big_grin:

Fozzie: Thats what we call a Disney joke

Waldorf: No...thats what we call a Diz-mal joke! Doh HA HA HA

- The Muppets at Walt Disney World 1990

T

timrikthegorf

You can read those bios? I can't. They're fuzzy and small. I do love the wall paper and stuff and the way it's set up and you can't beat live muppets. I mean, LIVE MUPPETS! Not even the Jim Henson Compnay did that with their site. I see no reason to complain. If you want more info go the Muppet Central, if you want cool graphics and some fun games Muppets.com is the place.