The Muppets.com Countdown has begun

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
The site looks great, it is amazing the visual (and audio) media on the site. They really did a lot of work in the department of making it look cool.

But you can't judge book by it's cover, just cause it looks great, does not mean it is great. The internet (or the "information highway" as some call it) needs information too. Although it looks cool; it has no real content or information. Maybe that will change in time, but as of today the site is just a fun thing to look at, not much more. I expectged some actual meaningful content as well as the cool animations and videos.

beepela

Reaction score
What's going on?

I wasn't available to check it out yesterday, and when I went today all I got was the counter stuck at zero! Is anyone else having this problem? Is it down again? Is there a secret address to go to? Help! I want to be in on the fun! :big_grin:

christyb

Reaction score
I've decided that I don't like this game we're playing with muppets.com
:mad:

MockMockChef

Reaction score
beepela said:
I wasn't available to check it out yesterday, and when I went today all I got was the counter stuck at zero! Is anyone else having this problem? Is it down again? Is there a secret address to go to? Help! I want to be in on the fun! :big_grin:
The crazyest of the site is that all the games work (i got the links).(FX Generator 9000).Whats going on?

MockMockChef

Reaction score
I got a little question, when you come in Club Mayhem.You see a Fozzie from the back.Now my question is, is this a TMS season one Fozzie because hes dark brown.(you can visit Muppets.com without seeing the countdown on zero)

christyb

Reaction score
KETNETMUPPETNOW said:
I got a little question, when you come in Club Mayhem.You see a Fozzie from the back.Now my question is, is this a TMS season one Fozzie because hes dark brown.(you can visit Muppets.com without seeing the countdown on zero)
No I don't think so. I think it is just the lighting. My question is ... Is it just me or does Animal not sound quite right??