The Muppet Mindset

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It makes me happy that all these guys can play in the same sandbox! :smile: :super:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Another interview with Sesame Street's Louis Henry Mitchell--this time, we find out how Kermit wound up on the cover of the new Sesame Street DVD, Silly Storytime

http://themuppetmindset.blogspot.com/2010/11/interview-with-sesame-streets-louis.html
The only thing that would have made that interview better would have been if Louis Henry Mitchell divulged what speciffic Sesame Street News ssegments will be included.

Too bad you didn't ask if he thinks there'd be any chance of there being a "Sesame Street News" DVD collection in the future. A set like that would be cool, especially if they were in chronological order (much like the Disney Treasures DVD sets).

It would be great if in the future you were to interview somebody invovled with selecting the contents of Sesame Street DVDs. I don't know if Mitchel would know the answer, but I for one would like to know whether Sesame Workshop has full controll over it's DVDs or if the company distributing them (Sony Wonder, Genius, Warner Home Video) has controll.