The Muppet Mindset

Drtooth

Reaction score
Amy's comment doesn't give me much hope. Lemme just put it that way. I really want to see another Classics series or supplemental series after Sherlock Holmes. it's not the best thing, but it is definitely a better read than Robin Hood... i really think that needs to be sent off with a much stronger series...

It will be a real disappointment if they just ceased... and as I said, we ALSO have yet to hear when FR starts back up.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Gosh that man really IS a genius and a sage (not the herb variety).

Screechy6

Reaction score
What a great video! I would totally go to an electric mayhem concert if they had one too.

:coy:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
LOL. Someone's been a fan of Avenue Q. Why does everything always cost ten million bucks with these sorts of things? It'd be really neat if they could actually sing The Money Song. That was great.

Anyway, had to laugh at some of the "what are they doing now" kinds of things. Is "anger management" why Animal was meditating on their site? Wow, Gonzo goes back to his plumbing roots. Cool. Piggy sounds like she put Holiday on her resume for her new gig (actually, would that be good or bad since she was fired for being busted?).

Screechy6

Reaction score
I love Ave Q, that was a great show. They r coming back la at the pantages theatre next march. I'm thinking about seeing it again.:crazy: