The Muppet Mindset

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't think "Alphaquest" would be considered a "random choice". That was a recurring series of sketches, and I think they were fairly popular at the time they were on the series. And in my opinion, all recurring sketches needed to be represented (we didn't get any Jazz Numbers, which is a shame, and we also didn't get any Letter of the Day, Journey to Ernie, Global Grover, or Spanish Word of the Day segments, nor did we get anything with any of thopse early human comedy duos, Buddy and Jim, Larry and Phyllis, or Wally and Ralph).

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Great stuff but it would be nice too have some pictures to balance the Sesame Episode reviews for sure :wisdom:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Can you believe this - I posted the link to the reviews on the Mindset on my blog, and guess what? Someone flagged the link as SPAM! :confused: :eek: :concern:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha? It's your own blog, your own written article, your own posting... How could anyone else mark that as spammage? :confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wha? It's your own blog, your own written article, your own posting... How could anyone else mark that as spammage? :confused:
I don't know, and I don't get it either - I've posted links to various other works of mine on my own blog - YouTube videos, deviations on deviantART, fanfiction I've written, yet I post a link to the Mindset so other can read my reviews, and it's flagged as spam. Don't make no sense to me. I don't even know who did it, or why.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... At least you can unflag it, right? Silly peoples is peoples.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Reads review by Prawny. What's that? Kermit can't bat an eye you say? You know what our answer to that is... Yes he can, nictotating membranes! ! ! :zany: