1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The Muppet Mindset

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by theprawncracker, Aug 26, 2009.

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

That was a great interview. And you know, just today I was thinking it would be cool to interview Matt Vogel, and if I had to as him one thing, I'd ask if he performed the voice of Sweetums in Muppet Race Mania, considering he performed other Richard Hunt characters. I mean, in that game, Sweetums sounds a bit like Jerry Nelson, but Vogel has been performing Nelson's characters in recent years. And Matt Vogel confirmed that he has performed Sweetums a few times, but didn't confirm what productions (I figure he probably performed Sweetums in Letters to Santa). And I doubt you asked him about Sweetums in Muppet Race Mania.

Also, last night I dreamt that I went out to lunch with Jerry Nelson and we talked about Matt Vogel taking over his characters.

2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

3. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

That article is TOTALLY relevant - it backs up the recent anti-poser article. Those photos are a sterling example of why real Muppets always photograph better than posers - no matter how realistic the build, flexible the material, or talented the photographer, you just can't pull that kind of awesome expression of sheer awe and ecstacy out of a poser. (Of course they should always use Sonia instead of the Maria photo poser too!)

4. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Got any ideas for some new articles? Is there something you would like wrote? How about a disscution on some of the Up comming DVD's that where rumored, or a review on Muppet Central. lol Just fishing for ideas.

5. theprawncracker

6. theprawncracker

7. theprawncracker

8. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

And what a Mooooooving tribute too.

(someone was going to say it. Call it a preemptive strike) :o

9. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

What has happened to the Mindset! COPYWRITE violations!

10. theprawncracker

11. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

LOL ... nice.

12. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

13. zns

zns Well-Known Member

This is too much of a burden. Cosidering all the interviews you made and how many people involved with the Muppets have supported you, it just seems too unfair. I hope that Disney isn't behind this though.

14. muppzd

muppzd Well-Known Member

it's probably an April Fools joke

15. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Especially considering the other page linked on this thread are perfectly fine...

16. theprawncracker

Shh! Don't tell anyone that! ;)

But yes, it was just an April Fool's joke. No worries! We'll be back to normal come tomorrow. I hope I didn't freak anyone out too much. :D

17. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

Oh no you di'int! You are a hardcore prankster, prawncracker. You know I was pretty worried when the Mindset was down.

Ya' know I'm a big fan of your blog, Mr. Theprawncracker. :zany:

18. theprawncracker

Haha well I really appreciate the compliments. SO glad you like the blog. :) And don't you worry. We'll be back in full force tomorrow!

19. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

Well nice to know prawn cracker. Oh and by the way. I loved the interview with Matt Vogel. Very interesting:)

20. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Don't you mean a preemptive steak?