"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Erine81981

Reaction score
Back abord the 5:15 train........

Miss Tedbale: Is this seat taken?

Mr. Moore: Not at all miss.

Miss Tedbale: Thank you. I've never known any man to say yes. Most of the ones i've seen are so nasty or just not very polite.

Mr. Moore: Well i was rasied to be polite to women. No matter the age. I was brought up pretty well.

Miss Tedbale: I'm Maybell Tedbale.

Mr. Moore: I'm Kyle Moore.

Maybell: Glad to meet Mr. Moore.

Mr. Moore: Same here. So, where are you going?

Maybell: I was heading to Scottsdale.

Mr. Moore: Same here.

Maybell: Really?

Mr. Moore: Yep.

Maybell: Well why don't we hang out together?

Mr. Moore: Are you asking me out on a date?

Maybell: Maybe.

As the train headed through Glendale that is when it happened.

christyb

Reaction score
Father: If it's my eye, you want, I can offer you my nose, ears, heart, and other body organs as well...
Parker: *internal voice* Very smooth...
Father: *ahem* Tell me...do you know anything about this cock'a'bull town? Or the train that runs through it? Or the federal reserve?
Parker: *internal voice* Better...
Father: And is this yours? *holds out hand, with gold necklace* I found it in the bar...

--

In the bar...

Hevej: *glances around* Has anyone seen my necklace?
Mignolia: *fingers the necklace as Father keeps drinking* Hmmm....no can't say that it is mine. *moves closer pretending to inspect it leaning over* So tell me what brings you to town? And what's all this interest in the federal reserve? When there is a much bigger haul around.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sighs... That Miss Mignolia sure c'n sing up a storm. Oh well. *Locks up the saloon and goes back to his quarters for the night, quitting time has come and gone. Maybe I should write a bit more in that book o' mine. Meh. *Plunks the lightbulb fixture swinging gamely above a number 11 signpost as the doors of darkness open up admitting him into his regular aboded apartment.

She sure was singing real purrtty earlier today though. But she's got eyes for that fool of a feller from the future. Better not say anything else befor'n I jinx whatever mission they're on. Oh well, the treasure will be here tomorrow and then I can call a council of all the secret folks to get the schoolwalls raised. We'll be needin' some schoolmarms and whatnot... *Covering himself with starry blanketed bedding. That'll take care of itself tomorrow.
*Lights go out and everything is swallowed by the after-hours abyss.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *to Mig/Mother* Well...are you sure, as I'm certain I saw it slip of this pretty neck of yours...*reaches to clip necklace around M's neck* And I mean that in a non-vampirish way, you understand...

--

Elsewhere, Mrs Moppet Senior releases her cling on the rockface and hurtles towards the top of the train where Kyle's great-great-gransparents are aboard.

christyb

Reaction score
Mignolia (Mother): Why thank you maybe it did. *reaches up and kisses him on the ear whispering a spell to make him drunk and follow her around like a lovesick puppydog*

--

Mignolia (real): *sneaks over to Blackwell's place taking a deep breath for courage to explain current and strange events. Knocks on the door hoping to find an answer*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sitting at the desk, with a bottle of lymon sody. Come in, the door's unlocked. His back faces forward, lost in thoughts about how to structure the hallowed campus corpus grounds.

christyb

Reaction score
Mignolia (real): *bites her lip walks in muttering* My great grandaughter says just walk forward....*louder* H....He...Hello....B...b...It's me.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Getting up and bowing, knowing from the voice it's a lady. *Answering: Um, me who? *Offers the lady his chair.

christyb

Reaction score
Mignolia (real): Miss Mignolia Coale....well the real one. Not my impersonating great-granddaughter.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... Miss Coale, to what do I owe this honor? *Listens for the clocktower, as there's a very important secret shipment arriving this afternoon, yet patiently hears out Mignolia's tale in an effort to help her as best a gentleman can.